Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats the point of player clans?
08-14-2015, 07:04 PM
whats the point of player clans?
after seeing how quickly a large player clan can get wiped off the map, im left wondering why bother at all?
Player clans are too servery handicapped. we're already paying real money for each player we invite, only to be cut down to 3 HQs, not being able to buy influence with crops like everyone else, and not having the luxury of our capital being protected territory.

after investing several hundred dollars in the game, and seeing it all undone in days, i wonder WHY player clans are so badly handicapped?

story clans have hundreds of players in them, and have hundreds more join each week. thats a boatload of players able to quest areas, so why do they need to buy influence with crops??? thats something that player clans alone should have.
and why restrict the amount of HQs we can have? we're currently under attack on 12 different fronts, but thanks to the HQ cap, we can only defend 3.

story clans are cocky and take pride in wiping out player clans right now, knowing they cant be hurt back. even if they loose almost everything, they will still have those basic diplomatic territories protected for them.

how is any of this fair, and what incentives do players have to even waste the time bothering with player clans?? if they could compete in any way shape or form, it would be a little more interesting. i bet we'd see older players hanging around alot longer too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: whats the point of player clans?
True player clans are The most clans with no adventge they need real money gold for new player's in the end if this keeps up eventually all player clans will disappear with no adventge even after 40 territory controlled

What I'd like to suggest after 40 territory controlled the player clan will be an option for new player's to choose and more hq because to make a player clan success u need a lot of real money to buy gold for new player's if the player clan stops spending money for his clan eventually the clan will be gone and really who wants to see his money wasted for nothing

your true strength is within you
08-14-2015, 11:54 PM
Yup. Pretty much sums it all up. Player clans are in desperate need for a boost.

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
08-15-2015, 07:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 07:44 AM by AshuraTakezo.)
I agree with Azgo, how the heck are we suppossed to defend 12 different battlefronts when we can build only 3 HQs, to succesfully defend all f them you need to secure 1 territory per day which is literally impossible, due to troops advance time count, while the great clans can build up to 5 HQs, and are technically indestructable thanks to the diplomatic territories, while they have over hundreds, and we have like what? 30? We're fighting against both Ki Sensu and Aoi Hoiru, whome together have up to 500, let's say one of them has 200 players, and each have approximately 5 moves per hour, deploying 100 per move is 500 troops deployed per player, 500 troops multiplying by 200 players is 10000 troops per hour deployed, really, per two clans, is 20000 troops we have to handle per hour, without offense, of course we have real life matters to attend to time by time, like studies, work, player clans system definitely need improval...

Correction, 500x200=100000x2clans=200000troops, which in twelve hours is quite te advantage am i wrong?

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-15-2015, 09:08 AM
(08-14-2015 07:04 PM)Azgodeth Wrote:  story clans are cocky and take pride in wiping out player clans right now
I do love false implications being taken from my statements oh boy

[Image: 2z9bm1t.jpg]
08-15-2015, 09:36 AM
Aoi leader Saskia told me that it was Chronos who brought this mess to Hono.
He insulted Aloshka, harassed Saskia, tried to steal our players through bribes and harassed them with duel and PM spams if they turned him down, and yelled foul words at Aoi, and other great clans.

They even provided me this screencap

[Image: 3e1ea4ecb464e6fcc49113fdfc089734.png]

Personally, I would prefer to fight Hono in a single clan vs clan battle instead of what is happening right now

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
08-15-2015, 11:12 AM
(08-15-2015 09:36 AM)Centifolia Wrote:  [Image: 3e1ea4ecb464e6fcc49113fdfc089734.png]

Say whaaaaa

[Image: 2z9bm1t.jpg]
08-15-2015, 01:11 PM
Though

- there should have been diplomatic problems
- story clans also have HQ limitation and can't fight against many clans at the same time (and Ki clan were forced to do that ...),

I hope

- HQ limitations of Hono clan will be relaxed temporarily. Market doesn't receive crops for Hono and that causes fixed limitations of Hono clan's HQ. There should be more essential solution, but temporal relaxation is easy for devs, isn't it?

Quote:Personally, I would prefer to fight Hono in a single clan vs clan battle instead of what is happening right now

Me, too Sleepy

I know many of Hono members love this game and have paid money, and I hope the admin rewards to that a bit in this crisis.

(I'm just 100 days player of Ki clan)
08-15-2015, 03:17 PM
(08-15-2015 09:36 AM)Centifolia Wrote:  Aoi leader Saskia told me that it was Chronos who brought this mess to Hono.
He insulted Aloshka, harassed Saskia, tried to steal our players through bribes and harassed them with duel and PM spams if they turned him down, and yelled foul words at Aoi, and other great clans.

They even provided me this screencap

lots of slander and crying. the threats and insults and foul words were mutual. and the whole stealing players part is just hilarious.(where are player clans supposed to recruit from? everyone BUT aoi?) the rest is just made up or twisting things around. (being wordy when talking to people in PM isnt spamming them.)
also, nice to see that screencap presented without any context whatsoever, and no foreknowledge of what caused that outburst. im betting they didnt show you what was said before he said that.. not to mention the fact that it was said after we had already been attacked.

and none of this has anything to do with the resounding handicaps we are facing, regardless of whos attacking whom. (the topic at hand.) politics dont have alot to do with the unbalanced mechanics of the current system. considering the great clans can piss all over anyone they want, and still be sitting pretty with plenty of territory a month later.
08-15-2015, 05:11 PM
As someone who plays the game only during my free time and stays only for the circlejerk, I literally have no idea of what is happening right now.I am merely repeating what they said to me. However, all four clans won't be attacking Hono if there was no personal agenda behind it, right?
I mean, the whole North was at peace for months until just this week.

I wish we could get all the leaders in here and make them speak of their side of the story

Current works(updatedx3)