Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
11-04-2015, 06:52 AM
Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
Aside of the contest, we got suggestions from some players to make a dedicated thread for allow everyone to share their ideas.

It's just suggestions, remember it does not mean that it will be included in the game.

No longer active Kanji

[Image: admin8tn.gif]
[Image: adminmodvsuser.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2015, 02:03 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2015 02:06 AM by Sathosio.)
RE: Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
Here i am, suggesting these :

Beard ( omg )

A japanes traditional mempo mask : http://www.artvalue.com/image.aspx?PHOTO_ID=3087525

Differeant kind of rings : Ruby ring, Emerland ring, Topaz ring, etc.

Moustache (Wew)

Goate ( 11/10 )

Edit : Idea to dye outfits for 1000 coin / coloring scroll

1 sroll = 1 color of an outfit ( The shalsing claws armor would be 1 scrolls, but with multiple options ( Shoulder Protector, Coat, armor, etc) This would be for all armors with more then 2 colors.)
Find all posts by this user
11-06-2015, 02:35 AM
Im against the option to color items for 2 reasons.

1:Clan armor wouldnt matter that much anymore,its bad enough allready that many people wear a clans armor without belonging to that clan.

2:If you would be able to dye your armor,i can tell you that a lot of people will either run around with a armor that is entirely pink(because they think its funny)or black(because everyone that wants to look,,cool''but lacks imagination will wear black,because,well,all the cool kids wear black...).

[Image: unbenanntwfwafwt2vgdipq89.jpg]
11-06-2015, 08:10 AM
(11-06-2015 02:35 AM)Tameshi Wrote:  all the cool kids wear black

You said it, partner.

Also, i totally had the idea for facial hair earlier. I was going to design some for the contest, but the contest was purely for rings.

So, i'm going to do what i can to work on some authentic facial hair, but it's going to require a decent amount of work from scratch, so it may be some time.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-15-2015, 09:22 PM
give more hair colors in the game (like dark brown, brown, blond, etc.) or maybe more anime colors? (blue, red, pink etc.)
It can be used in the old hairstyles you already have or maybe a new set of it? whatever it is, bring more colors to the game Big Grin

"Man proposes, God disposes"
11-15-2015, 10:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 10:22 PM by Allias1.)
How about having set bonuses? If you have 2,4,6 pieces of a set you get a bonus. The bonus won't be def or atk because this could get abused(by fusing), but like some amount of elemental atk or elemental def, or if you have full set of adventurer, for example you get 10% more exp or coins. (with santa outfit you can get 1 coal per 100 fights :v)

(11-06-2015 02:03 AM)Sathosio Wrote:  Moustache (Wew)

Son I'ma get a moustache and combine it with Panda helmet..... and wear pink shirt and pants.. and boots also.. and gloves...

The Demon King rises the battlefield with his presence..
12-22-2015, 10:19 AM
Present the Karasu-Tengu mask, project of new Aoi Hoiru Gen. mask.
Many people in our clan did not like what we have with Midori Ken identical masks, therefore to it formed a negative attitude. Thus a few months ago in depths of Aoi community conceived idea create a new clan mask to be different from Midori. We discussed, discussed and endlessly discussed, and discussed... Initially I didn't take part in this debate until found an interesting article about Tengu. From where learned about two types of Tengu, one with (Yamabushi) a red face and other (Karasu) with a blue(!!!). I played to both original parts Straw Hat Samurai, and remember about confrontation Aka and Aoi in the game series. And I found interesting to present this confrontation on example conflict of blue bird-man and red Tengu, and express it in symbology of both clans.
This idea captured me primarily by his symbolic association with original parts of game. And also I know that "mengu" masks with bird face (Karura and Karasu) used by samurai.
I took information from this site. Pay attention to images of Tengu with blue face at the end.
http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/tengu.shtml

Also, demon mask look good, so I have done very conservatively, I tried to transfer carefully some original details on my version of mask and to draw her more similar to our blue demon mask. I using the same color palette (grey, blue and pale yellow) and overall simplified style. I painted two versions, the first and most interesting variant (which is shown here) of half mask with an open forehead. And second, full mask "somen" covering the whole face.

It would be interesting to know opinion of developers. Our clan really want to have new Gen. mask. Ki Sensu was dissatisfied with his mask (pikachu face), as I know, and they are also proposed his version.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-24-2015, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2015 12:29 PM by Centifolia.)
1. Hair accessories in replacement to the helmet (ribbons, flowers, tiara, headband, etc)
2. Invisible mask
3. Skirts
4. Free Bigger Chest to all female genders (no stats or weight of course)

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
12-26-2015, 12:23 AM
(12-24-2015 12:25 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  1. Hair accessories in replacement to the helmet (ribbons, flowers, tiara, headband, etc)
2. Invisible mask
3. Skirts

Yaay ! (Especially the flowers and ribbons).
06-25-2016, 12:02 PM
I gotta say, I'm definitely for the bird mask for Aoi, looks badass.