Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
10-27-2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
1) from a historical accuracy perspective i totaly agree with centi. For everyone who wants to say 'but we dont play western knights, we play japanese samurai', it's the same principle behind deflecting strikes.

2) that only matters for the heavy armor tho. The other clan gears are mostly clothes and that light (leader?) armor which simply bends when having a too big... ähm chest. And i find on those armors the chest isnt too exposed.

3) finaly dont get me wrong i dont want to talk bad about the whole gear line Big Grin. I support the idea of gender specific armors. Overall this game isnt realy historicly accurate. I only say zombies, and magic...
If at all i would see something questionable that would be something far more dependend on the people wanting to wear these. How will the game decide to give you male or female gear? Ofc the answer is simple, be female. But from experience i know many people who want to be a female character but think the only thing u can do is wearing a female face. A lot of newer people dont even know of the existence of gender change scrollsTongue. So there i see a potential reason for people saying it's broken for them even tho it's their fault. On the other side... meh who cares, people should pick the right gender at character creationWink.

Quite a text i made. Srry im in uni having a forced 3 hour break so im bored.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2016, 09:40 PM
You know what? I will make bikini armors just for eye candy.

(Boys and girls bikinis)

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-27-2016, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 09:46 PM by Yurei.)
That's the spirit!
Preferably in clan colors ofc Smile

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
10-27-2016, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 10:04 PM by Seyru.)
Quote:As a medieval nerd. I really find boob armors as one of the greatest insult to commonsense. The entire point of armor is to protect the wearer by deplecting whatever hits. It is designed to have no curves, no angles, no point of area where the force maybe directed inwardly, only out. However, by adding boob areas you are literally asking your enemy to swing in such a way that his weapon would hit your chest at full force

i think, not right about this, but you can confirm to me ....xD

In the past , women didnt participate in the wars as a soldiers. Well, maybe a really small number of women have done so. When they went to war it was only as a spectator and just when it was safe war.
Women in the army is exclusive to our ages.

But is just a game, i want see boobs in the armors. its develop to female players!

big boobs pleaseee!!!!Wink

Aka Ryu
[Image: TSFH-Invincible-Steven-R-Gilmore.jpg]
10-27-2016, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 10:42 PM by Centifolia.)
Japan had an entire female warrior hierarchy called "Onna Bugeisha", Vikings had the "Shield Maidens", and of course, the ever famous "Amazons" of the Greeks. Basic family roles exists, that's a fact, but when the need calls for it, everyone has to fill in the empty spaces.

Now, I don't really mind players being creative all they want but for someone who has great passion in weaponries and dogs, I just find ridiculous armors very insulting and a pain to the eye.

Given the chance, I will declare such a thought a cardinal sin

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
10-27-2016, 10:42 PM
Then centifolia what do you suggest?

No longer active Kanji

10-27-2016, 11:05 PM
Creativity without losing commonsense...I guess.
I don't mind gender specific light-medium armor. In fact, I think that it's lovely to see various forms of styles and designs when it comes to such outfits.

But when it comes to heavy armor, the entire focus should shift unto protection and being too fanciful can get you killed. And bikini armor is the rock bottom of artistic creativity

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
10-27-2016, 11:12 PM
Then bring me pictures/references of what you wish or think could be good for the game.

No longer active Kanji

10-27-2016, 11:18 PM
Just...the normal anime costume?

I just ranted about the boob armor. That is all

Current works(updatedx3)
10-27-2016, 11:21 PM
Do you have better references for it? (Sideview)

No longer active Kanji