Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
04-01-2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Outfits/Accessories/Mask/Hair Suggestion Thread.
(04-01-2017 12:50 AM)Yurei Wrote:  1. Bird tengu pictures can be different based on source. I just googled tengu pics. There i found whole bird heads and so on.
2. Design a blade with rounded point, 2 sphere shaped handguards and see how the devs will respond Tongue

Hmm.... ok.
Besides for all you people that want backhanding, i think i found a half solution.
make the blade on the handle

Currently recruiting for Kamikaze
The tengu of the Kamikaze sees everything
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2017, 03:03 AM
Interresting idea.
Heavy might look kinda awkward because it would look like non-stop stabbing but hey... invisible swords are kind of similiar. And Chronos' spirit form still looks nice.
Following the same way of thinking... could it be possible to make a dual wielder by ordering a custom were the gloves are drawn with a sword and then order the same sword as a normal sword? I mean the arm holding you weapon is always the arm behind your body. By its nature it has to be drawn seperatly from your part of the set facing the player. The arm facing away from the player always shows the inner arm. So if it is drawn seperate why not draw the front gloves with a sword (thats the design you send in, the fake sword is 'just part of the gloves') then ask to remove the fake sword part for the back gloves. The same goes for shields this way. Front gloves always has the shield, back gloves moddled different (again shield is 'just a part of the front gloves).
Or just order the gloves as they are (fake sword as part of the gloves) and you will have to live with swords always being in you hands.Ofc you need a invisible sword then.

[Image: saskiayureiup76f9gtxa.png]
04-01-2017, 05:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2017 05:39 AM by Zetzane.)
(04-01-2017 03:03 AM)Yurei Wrote:  Interresting idea.
Heavy might look kinda awkward because it would look like non-stop stabbing but hey... invisible swords are kind of similiar. And Chronos' spirit form still looks nice.
Following the same way of thinking... could it be possible to make a dual wielder by ordering a custom were the gloves are drawn with a sword and then order the same sword as a normal sword? I mean the arm holding you weapon is always the arm behind your body. By its nature it has to be drawn seperatly from your part of the set facing the player. The arm facing away from the player always shows the inner arm. So if it is drawn seperate why not draw the front gloves with a sword (thats the design you send in, the fake sword is 'just part of the gloves') then ask to remove the fake sword part for the back gloves. The same goes for shields this way. Front gloves always has the shield, back gloves moddled different (again shield is 'just a part of the front gloves).
Or just order the gloves as they are (fake sword as part of the gloves) and you will have to live with swords always being in you hands.Ofc you need a invisible sword then.
If the npc system is the same as the players sytstem then that might just be it. the only problem with this is that when the sword is sheathed you have the blade sticking up from your pants XD

(04-01-2017 03:03 AM)Yurei Wrote:  Interresting idea.
If the npc system is the same as the players sytstem then that might just be it. the only problem with this is that when the sword is sheathed you have the blade sticking up from your pants XD

04-01-2017, 06:01 AM
XD People could have a different kind of 'sword fights'... badum tsss

04-01-2017, 06:11 AM
(04-01-2017 06:01 AM)Yurei Wrote:  XD People could have a different kind of 'sword fights'... badum tsss

Its nice talking to you. Also what this game could use is a site where u can darg ur customs onto a dummy to see how they actually look.

04-01-2017, 07:31 AM
(04-01-2017 06:11 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 06:01 AM)Yurei Wrote:  XD People could have a different kind of 'sword fights'... badum tsss

Its nice talking to you. Also what this game could use is a site where u can darg ur customs onto a dummy to see how they actually look.

Female
Male
If that's what you mean. You have to be good at drawing tho. Or know someone who can do it for you.

04-01-2017, 09:52 AM
(04-01-2017 07:31 AM)Yurei Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 06:11 AM)Zetzane Wrote:  

Female
Male
If that's what you mean. You have to be good at drawing tho. Or know someone who can do it for you.
I designed Leos shoes

04-02-2017, 04:23 AM
Indeed he did!! I'm waiting on them, but it has been a while. Hoping to have them soon!!!

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
10-11-2017, 03:56 AM
(10-27-2016 06:44 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  RED ALERT
*Nerd rant incoming. Please stay away*

As a medieval nerd. I really find boob armors as one of the greatest insult to commonsense. The entire point of armor is to protect the wearer by deplecting whatever hits. It is designed to have no curves, no angles, no point of area where the force maybe directed inwardly, only out. However, by adding boob areas you are literally asking your enemy to swing in such a way that his weapon would hit your chest at full force

And don't pull me any nonsense about being too well-endowed that you need a special designed armor. A knight armor consists of various layers of gambeson, mail, hauberk, Gousset, and so on. Each on of it specializes in giving added protection, or absorbing shock from blunt weapons.
If a knight can fit so many layers inside his armor, then layers of fat would be of no problem at all. If it still is, then you have no place in the battlefield in the first place

In short:
Armors are designed based on efficiency not sexuality. Either wear some actual practical armor or not at all.

Just look at this image.
[Image: n9Gfs4d.jpg?1]

Now that is the right way to wear armor. Perfect design, perfect posture, and the halfswording....damn, it's just so good to be true.
I want her to be my friend
Uh i had nothing to do and was reading old posts. Curves in armor are a must. Because they make a blade slide to the side not having a flat surface to full impact on. Next time you are gonna post an example for potatoes sake dont use a potating anime.

10-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Leo, I hope you'll add up another negetive point on this fag's profile for invoking another goddamn old thread .__.

*Meow*...
[Image: CxBPIDZ.gif]