Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current Alliances/relations.
11-12-2015, 06:04 AM
RE: Current Alliances/relations.
(11-12-2015 02:48 AM)Killrog Wrote:  Are you practicing to be such a jerk or does that come naturally to you?

Your judgemental attitude is grandly misplaced my boy, you came to Tameshi all full of yourself quoting resentment on your part for attacking BL, which I find hilarious because the all generous Aloshka was the one who nearly exterminated them and actually exterminated Kin Tomoe, another clan you were "protecting".

Yup, feels good being watched by you. Again, you're just showing off, while you're not even leading anymore, let the adults talk and go nag someone else.

As for the terminology, at least I know what the words mean, and I'm not taking other people for fools by calling an offshoot clan I control "equals".

what is more important to Blood Lotus? That they are seen as our equals or that they are protected and granted territories to grow? So yes they are our affiliate and with this shall come good things for Blood Lotus. Once they have been firmly established as Hono or even Murakami Sohei then we can talk about being allies.

Blood Lotus is firmly under the Azure Umbrellatm that is all that matters.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2015, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 07:04 AM by aloshka.)
(11-12-2015 06:04 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  what is more important to Blood Lotus? That they are seen as our equals or that they are protected and granted territories to grow? So yes they are our affiliate and with this shall come good things for Blood Lotus. Once they have been firmly established as Hono or even Murakami Sohei then we can talk about being allies.

My leader, Goldfangdraco, although I am just a humble servant, allow me to say few words. :F

I think this response was misguided, because its playing exactly to Kill's wishes, who transparently wants to create discord between Aoi and Blood Lotus by downgrading BL's significance and implying how Aoi is allegedly bad treating them.

The truth is completely somewhere else - Aoi and BL are currently brotherly clans, closed to unity.

Nevertheless, I advice to refuse even to talk with Killrog in that manner about that, because:
1) he has lot of other bussiness, that he should to mind;
2) I found it pretty humiliating to us, to expect, that we will explain ourselves why we made specific treaty.

We should only inform someone, if he will kindly ask for that. I didn't see polite query though.

Leader Goldfangdraco, please take this advice! T_T

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
Find all posts by this user
11-12-2015, 07:07 AM
I shall take your advice. I was only explaining that we in Aoi are not looking to denigrate Blood Lotus and that the relationship between our two clans is stronger than ever.

11-12-2015, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 06:21 PM by Killrog.)
(11-12-2015 06:04 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  what is more important to Blood Lotus? That they are seen as our equals or that they are protected and granted territories to grow? So yes they are our affiliate and with this shall come good things for Blood Lotus. Once they have been firmly established as Hono or even Murakami Sohei then we can talk about being allies.

I appreciate the fact that you're replying in a more respectful manner than your former leader (seeing how he usually abuses of haughty grandeur in every response he gives, here he clearly provoked me, it's not difficult).

Contrary to the lies he spreads, I do not want to plant the seeds of dissent between you and Blood Lotus, quite the contrary, the very first post I made in BL's thread proves that I have no ill-intention toward them and Saskia with who I communicate on a regular basis would confirm you that aside from Aloshka who has begun a circle of insults and despise last week, so it's very recent, I don't have any issue with your clan or any of its members. And should anyone care not to listen to the actual troll of this thread and look at the map, he'd notice in a blink of an eye that we have 0 advantage to earn from a dispute between BL and Aoi, this'd be the most useless move we could make...

Anyway, the point is, I don't like being taken for a fool, and sadly that's what Aloshka does. You're telling me it's more important for Blood Lotus to have a parent clan among the story clans to ensure that it can grow safe from the predation of the other clans, and this is perfectly understandable. However, last week, your former leader insulted mine and treated him like some kind of jerk manipulating everyone, quoting "we Aoi are equals with Blood Lotus", to which I reply BS. And he's doing it again with his pathetic sentence on brotherhood. Either you're equals, either you're protecting them, but it doesn't go both ways, and pretending the opposite is taking people for fools. That's all I'm saying.

Semantics? Yes, I admit it, and should Mr Jerk here had not spent the last week insulting us about such neglectable details I wouldn't even have replied to this thread, but limits must be set, he's not the king of the game, he's not the king of anything and it's not his place to set the rules of decency, especially not after being so arrogant and insulting.

And please do not take his advice, I'm not an elaborated troll, nor than I'm trying to undermine anything Saskia built, I'm actually very glad to Aoi going back to its original diplomatic manners of before the war, it's a relief. Being your equivalent in my clan, we will need to discuss important matters sooner or later, and it's not the place of a retiree to command who shall or shall not be replied to, especially when coming to other clans' officials.
11-12-2015, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2015 08:47 PM by aloshka.)
@Up
*rolling eyes*

Anyway, does Uroburos have alliance treaty with any other clan? What about The Reapers? Are they protected by Honoshihai?

11-13-2015, 04:14 AM
To my knowledge the Reapers haven't established any diplomatic relationship since Death left them, which is about a month old, give or take, and Uroboros doesn't have any agreement but, again to my knowledge, Ki Sensu doesn't want them near their borders.
11-13-2015, 05:46 AM
for first Blood Lotus is not "branch of Aoi" and please think about these word more correctly thyla coz when u are saying these cold words u arent only annoying someone but also braking hearts of some persons(for example: what will think bl member when he/she will read it? that he is trying for clan which is a Branch of another Clan?).
second, BL done its move by moving on Aoi side, and it wont be ur problem until it will harm or disstrub ur own or another clan. and BL mustnot tell u on what it is going to do in future.
11-13-2015, 08:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2015 10:13 AM by Thylakaleo.)
(11-13-2015 05:46 AM)bagdavadze_san Wrote:  for first Blood Lotus is not "branch of Aoi" and please think about these word more correctly thyla coz when u are saying these cold words u arent only annoying someone but also braking hearts of some persons(for example: what will think bl member when he/she will read it? that he is trying for clan which is a Branch of another Clan?).
second, BL done its move by moving on Aoi side, and it wont be ur problem until it will harm or disstrub ur own or another clan. and BL mustnot tell u on what it is going to do in future.

Well, i apologize if i disrespected you, but i had no intention to do so.

If i did, it would be clear and apparent to everyone.

But, there isn't shame in being a branch of a main story clan, and in fact, it is a good way for player clans to begin their lives. Seeing as Aoi gives you most of your lands and you are under their protection, this is my personal feeling. But, i wont refer to that anywhere officially.

Secondly, Sure, you don't have to tell me anything. This is just to see where everyone stands, and ensure everyone is on the same page.

Lastly, it is my business to stop a clan before it would do anything to harm me, and if conflict were to arise, it would make your clan easier to take seriously if we know where you stood.

If you want to be that way, and say we don't need to know your plans, then feel free to stop posting in the thread anytime. Simply keep quiet, and we wont know. Speaking on the matter to tell me how you specifically won't speak on the matter is a little disrespectful.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-14-2015, 05:18 PM
Well, first of all, Bagdavadzesan, you're always in the protection of Aoi Hoiru since what I believe, your precious founder, Saskia, is a high call in Ai, and they are handing you territories, which is what i havent seen that much for a long time i've playes first in 2011, then in 2014, so it is another reason to believe you are a branch of Aoi Hoiru, and last but not least, Aloshka along with Goldfangdraco and Yamakiri have been diplomaticall talking for you how no one will lend any harm at you. so I personally believe that you're not simply a branch to Aoi but even a vassal.

and to the subject, as it has been pointed, Shi no Sasori is indeed in an alliance with Midori Ken, if you are interested in more details, you may ask Tameshi since Shadow is a bit busy to make a forum account.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
11-14-2015, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2015 07:53 PM by aloshka.)
(11-14-2015 05:18 PM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  Aloshka along with Goldfangdraco and Yamakiri have been diplomaticall talking for you how no one will lend any harm at you. so I personally believe that you're not simply a branch to Aoi but even a vassal.
OMG. This forum is better than the game itself. xD

I object to call Tameshi "no one". His formal inquiry about permission to freely attack Blood Lotus is not the reason to disrespect him!

I object to call Midori and Honoshiai a vassal clan to Aoi! Though (before my stepping down as a leader) on Aoi forum I have been "diplomaticall talking how new leaders should not harm them", otherwise I could even leave Aoi. It's disrespectful to these clans. Though you convinced me to not give a shit about Midori anymore.

I object to call Shii no Sasori a vasal clan to Hono and Midori! Though Shadows's clan was granted lands by Hono and protected by Midori, it's still disrespectful.

Basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qAVAHI_3ak

So damn double standards. You guys (I'm not reffering to Thyla of course) are sick from butthurt and hatred. xD