Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current Alliances/relations.
11-15-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Current Alliances/relations.
(11-14-2015 07:51 PM)aloshka Wrote:  OMG. This forum is better than the game itself. xD

No, all I see is a bunch of text..

"Man proposes, God disposes"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Was it simply because Naru and Azgo that no body call Murakami Sohei a vassal yet, though it's obvious that Aoi will not let anyone attack them and they're granted more lands compare to other player clans?
11-15-2015, 11:19 AM
(11-15-2015 10:16 AM)sanatsu Wrote:  Was it simply because Naru and Azgo that no body call Murakami Sohei a vassal yet, though it's obvious that Aoi will not let anyone attack them and they're granted more lands compare to other player clans?

In a perfect world, no one would attack any clans, it's just hard to actually get land for a clan, since all land is accounted for, it has to come from somewhere.

So, if every time a new clan rises up, we divide up the land evenly, and everyone gives a portion of land about equal to what they control, that would be the perfect world.

But, you can't expect everyone to. Murika was just able to convince each clan to donate a few sectors of land that they needed. So, their lands have come from each clan.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-15-2015, 11:43 AM
(11-15-2015 11:19 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Murika

Who is Murika..?

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
11-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Murakami Sohei. (Please excuse me if i butchered the spelling. I'm simply too lazy to go check for sure.

11-15-2015, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 03:37 PM by Azgodeth.)
(11-15-2015 10:16 AM)sanatsu Wrote:  Was it simply because Naru and Azgo that no body call Murakami Sohei a vassal yet, though it's obvious that Aoi will not let anyone attack them and they're granted more lands compare to other player clans?

actually, Ki gave us the most land. aoi only gave us 14, ki gave us 19. hell, technically, only Ki Gave us land, the rest made deals for good or services.
and due to talks, 3 of the 4 great clans will not let people attack us without retaliation. that dosent make us vassals though, that makes us allies.
11-15-2015, 03:54 PM
(11-15-2015 03:36 PM)Azgodeth Wrote:  actually, Ki gave us the most land. aoi only gave us 14, ki gave us 19. hell, technically, only Ki Gave us land, the rest made deals for good or services.
and due to talks, 3 of the 4 great clans will not let people attack us without retaliation. that dosent make us vassals though, that makes us allies.

It makes sense though. Even if we had nothing to do with one another, if we let big clans stomp all over player clans, no one would ever get any of the map, and we wouldn't really see player clans, they wouldn't have a chance to get off the ground.

11-15-2015, 11:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 11:36 PM by aloshka.)
You missed Sanatsu's point just like you missed my point before.

It's not like I had sth against Midori at the start of discussion. Contrary, it was a shame for me that events with Hono worsen our relations, though I cannot also say that I regret the result as my cooperation with Yuuta and Ki works really fine.

My point was: Midori had no right to complain on BL, that BL was making aggressive moves in war room in the past as almost every other clans did. Hence Tameshi's patronising tone wasn't justified, especially as in here, in the Internet we're equal, normal people to each other. It was about relations between players.

Killrog disaggreed and that's why he scolded me that I scolded Tameshi for scolding Bl. And allegedly I behaved like a king of the game, because I pointed Tameshi to stop lecturing them and demanding new things after peace treaty. Yeah, screw the logic.

And then Aoi and BL started being lectured how they should call their own treaty and that BL must be a vassal of Aoi so we're not equal contrary to what I said before.

*facepalm*

Anyway, so then my point was: if you're calling BL a vassal, then you should every other players clan call a vassal as they are also granted lands and protected.

And if I understand properly, Sanatsu's point is not that Murakami is a vassal, but according to logic that you guys are using, it should be as well.

But why Murakami isn't called like that? Most probably, because you like Naru and Azgo, while BL you don't like and all what you want to achieve is to insult them indirectly.

If you want to troll further, go for it, I'm really enjoying it and believe me, I'm veteran of flame wars on various forums. I enjoyed so much last 2 Kill's posts where he lost his temper and started blindly insulting *achievement unlocked*

But... if you feel uncomfortable about that quarrel, then just mind your bussiness, don't interfere in our matters and I won't interfere in your matters in your topics (just leave us alone). For example I didn't make a fuss about your last changes in treaties, because I have no right to do this.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
11-15-2015, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2015 11:41 PM by Killrog.)
Insulting? Losing temper? You're so cute kiddo, you haven't even begun to see me lose my temper or insult you. Until now you have merely oscillated between irking and amusing me. That said, everyone can see who's getting back at it again and again even after the chapter is closed. You're twisting every sentence and word from everyone trying to set yourself in the shoes of the victim, but now it's pretty clear who's manipulating the facts.

Just tell me something, if we're all equals on the internet, how come that in the name of said equality, and to quote your own words, you're so eager to keep "flaming" and lecturing the entire game just to prove that you are right about God knows what we're talking about now?

EDIT: I'm asking this because I didn't understand a thing about your second-to-last post
11-15-2015, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 12:02 AM by aloshka.)
So feel free to do it.

You have lost in the very moment, when you called me "jerk", "kiddo", "boy" or said "let the adults talk". It's one sided match. So I'm not setting up myself as a victim, it's opposite, I feel comfortable as your insults cannot reach me. In the same time you won't be able to quote me where I insulted you or Tameshi.

And in case, that you believe in what you said before, that you or Midori had no intentions of harming Blood Lotus. Jus ask Tameshi whether it's true that he asked me fir permission to attack BL and to destroy them and that he wanted to know the reason, when he heard refusal, shich annoyed me. Discussion on forum was a continue of this convo. I don't think that Tameshi would be able to lie. Or just ask Saskia who were also present back then in dojo.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/