Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Current Alliances/relations.
11-16-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: Current Alliances/relations.
Since people talked about me in this thread more than one time allready anyway,and i also dont want to let others speak for me:

Yes i wanted to attack blood lotus and yes,i asked aloshka why he is protecting them.
Im not here to explain my reasoning for that.
Just that this was before bagda wanted to change blood lotus,after that,i had no intentions to harm blood lotus anymore.

[Image: unbenanntwfwafwt2vgdipq89.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2015, 12:18 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 12:21 AM by Killrog.)
(11-15-2015 11:56 PM)aloshka Wrote:  So feel free to do it.

You have lost in the very moment, when you called me "jerk", "kiddo", "boy" or said "let the adults talk". It's one sided match. So I'm not setting up myself as a victim, it's opposite, I feel comfortable as your insults cannot reach me. In the same time you won't be able to quote me where I insulted you or Tameshi.

These words are in fact mere qualifiers regarding your overall attitude here, and you should be proud that someone recognizes you for what you are.

But if you feel insulted being called accordingly to your behavior, you mustn't have been in that many flame wars that you claim, 15 minutes on the general SHSD chat and you'll see things that probably would make you blemish then.

As for insults, you have a point there, you didn't explicitely called us names. However, allow me to quote you

Quote:First few weeks of Bagdavadzesan leadership was very aggressive in War Room, but later he started to be more "social", respectable, cooperative and good in keeping his word. No wonder Tameshi, that he's making you jealous.

Implying that Tameshi is disrespectful, uncooperative, not social and worst of all a liar.

This is snarky, passive-aggressive, and even if it doesn't include words like "dumbass" or "moron", it is insulting and meant to be offensive, and these were your first words in the BL thread, so you're really in no position to lecture anyone about anything since you started all this mess for pretty much nothing.

Quote:And in case, that you believe in what you said before, that you or Midori had no intentions of harming Blood Lotus. Jus ask Tameshi whether it's true that he asked me fir permission to attack BL and to destroy them and that he wanted to know the reason, when he heard refusal, shich annoyed me. Discussion on forum was a continue of this convo. I don't think that Tameshi would be able to lie. Or just ask Saskia who were also present back then in dojo.

I have no intention of harming BL now, and I never had any intention to do so since I became SIC, as for what were Tameshi's intentions during the war, I'm glad he clarified it because I didn't know what he wanted to do to them.

Now, if I said that even during the war we had no intention to mess with them, then it's a mistake and I apologize because I truly had no clue at this time.
11-16-2015, 12:58 AM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 12:59 AM by aloshka.)
It wasn't during a war, but few weeks ago. Long after peace treaty.

Anyway ok. You wanted to attack them, then you changed your mind at specific moment and you don't want to anymore. Logical. I've also changed my opinion on BL at some point and I've also have been pissed on them, but also they have been pissed on me.

That part that you quoted:
1) it's your overinterpretation. When I speak about someone's virtues and adding that other is jealous, it doesn't mean that the second is completely lacking of this. Words that I suggested that Tameshi is i liar is... wtf. It was that I respect etc Bagda more than Tameshi. It's my right to have that opinion and it was about BL-Midori comparison.
2) you're not (or might be not) aware of context - our previous convo about BL in dojo. So when Tameshi came into the topic complaining that BL attacked them before, so what was that about? Continuation.
3) Of course I wasn't polite, but it's all about symmetry and counterreaction.
4) I was in position to lecture Tameshi, because I was NOT talking that we're better than him, but that as players we're equal. You would had right in what you're saying if I said: "you're Tameshi a jerk, kiddo, not worth to talk with us" BUT I said: "we're equal, no better, no worse than us, so stop patronising". See the difference?

Don't worry about my abilities of handling insults, harras or abuse.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
11-16-2015, 01:04 AM
Fair enough.

(11-16-2015 12:58 AM)aloshka Wrote:  2) you're not (or might be not) aware of context - our previous convo about BL in dojo. So when Tameshi came into the topic complaining that BL attacked them before, so what was that about? Continuation.

I'm ashamed to admit it but I was not aware of said context.
11-16-2015, 01:15 AM
And to be fair: between our convo in dojo and forum discussion there was... I don't know... 2 weeks pause, but that is exactly how I interpreted Tameshi's post - as continuation. Maybe misinterpreted, maybe not.

11-16-2015, 01:26 AM
*Yawns*

What are you guys even talking about now? The topic of this was supposed to be "Current Alliances/relations" and not "Current fights between players". Ok, Tameshi asked to attack lotus, soo? He didn't attack it yets, so everything is ok, right? If player clans are seen as "equals" or "vassals", does it really even matter? I mean, its not like if other clan's opinion should affect a player clan. Instead of looking at them like that, its better to see all player clans as "clans that want to live and grow". If someone "insults" you or think bad of you, or say things that you didn't like, just ignore it, it isn't like that person's opinion of you is important, right? Also, you can never change the way a human being thinks with only words, specially in internet and when you don't even really know each other, so if someone don't like you or think bad of you, it is veeeery hard to change it, it isn't worth even trying it. So, lets forget the past and relax?

- I hope no one comes out of nowhere and start to insult me, since you guys seem to insult or discuss for no real reasons... -
11-16-2015, 01:49 AM
Why are you hoping, that no one will insult you now as you previously said, that it's nothing to bother as we can always ignore? :F

Well, but I enjoy it. Of course not always, but sometimes I relish arguing with people. Especially when it's hot atmosphere and you need to balance between acceptable and not acceptable arguments. It depends on type of personality. You can as well ask: "why do you people play in game where samurais are killing each other and where there's so much blood? Why do you imitate real wars in which there is so much suffer?"

Well, apart of personality it's maybe also about our instincts.

In my real life my job is about quarreling, where I'm not allowed to use certain types of arguments. For me flame wars on forum time to time are lovely.

11-16-2015, 04:30 AM
*Frantically flames Aloshka*

But yeah, all in all, we have to be able to leave the past in the past.

Everyone here has blood on their hands, everyone here has done something or other to harm at least one other clan.

Not a single one of us is innocent.

What's important, in my opinion, is that we learn from these mistakes, and use them as knowledge of what not to do and how not to act in the future.

Some people don't respond to certain jokes as well as others do. Some people read sarcasm differently. I always try to take a deep breath before i post, and really think about what i'm saying.

Then post it anyway. Because i truly have not meant offense to anyone ever, so it's easy to clear up when i have. I'm also extremely hard to offend personally. (I just can't stand being ignored when i have valid knowledge and points.) So i find it relatively easy to avoid all sorts of conflict.

Even at that, no matter how much we hate each other, as long as we love the game, we'll be fine. To love the game, we need to play the game. To play the game, we need to communicate, and to communicate, we at least need to all agree to be civil.

If we can't all agree to be civil, we might as well go back to the old world methods of putting every clan on a dart board and simply attacking whoever we hit, which really is just something that breeds more of this contempt for one another. Which, again, has been my mission to abolish since the day i took leadership of AKA, and is something i've managed to do on a clan level between AKA and quite a few other clans.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
11-16-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2015 12:45 PM by Kogane no kiba bur┼źdoragon.)
(11-16-2015 04:30 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  *Frantically flames Aloshka*

But yeah, all in all, we have to be able to leave the past in the past.

Everyone here has blood on their hands, everyone here has done something or other to harm at least one other clan.

Not a single one of us is innocent.

What's important, in my opinion, is that we learn from these mistakes, and use them as knowledge of what not to do and how not to act in the future.

Some people don't respond to certain jokes as well as others do. Some people read sarcasm differently. I always try to take a deep breath before i post, and really think about what i'm saying.

Then post it anyway. Because i truly have not meant offense to anyone ever, so it's easy to clear up when i have. I'm also extremely hard to offend personally. (I just can't stand being ignored when i have valid knowledge and points.) So i find it relatively easy to avoid all sorts of conflict.

Even at that, no matter how much we hate each other, as long as we love the game, we'll be fine. To love the game, we need to play the game. To play the game, we need to communicate, and to communicate, we at least need to all agree to be civil.

If we can't all agree to be civil, we might as well go back to the old world methods of putting every clan on a dart board and simply attacking whoever we hit, which really is just something that breeds more of this contempt for one another. Which, again, has been my mission to abolish since the day i took leadership of AKA, and is something i've managed to do on a clan level between AKA and quite a few other clans.

I can agree with this notion. This thread did get derailed severely. We can and should at all times attempt to be civil and use diplomacy to peacefully settle our disagreements with one another. of course the notion could be put forth that a dramatic shift in power could and would be beneficial for certain parties within this game.

So hypothetically speaking with the recent emergence of so many player clans and there only being so much territory that the major clans are willing to part with, a war of conquest would be in the best interests of a clan looking to expand without having to give up any territories in exchange. Of course this clan would probably be set upon by the other major clans just to maintain the balance (a balance that brings about boredom for some) of the game.

Of course a clan's conquest of another clan's territory should be looked at as just business and not be conflated as that clan attacking the other purely on an emotional level. Clan's need territory and Player Clans especially need territory as the Magic number of 40 means they receive clan gear from the war room. The fact a player clan has war room gear can boost their standing and actually suggest that the clan is there to stay in most people's minds.

A player clan looking to expand should not be seen as a threat it should be encouraged...unless they come to Shikoku or Kyushu, then they have a problem...just saying Angel

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-17-2015, 02:41 AM
Alright, first of all, from what I can see, all of you should learn to put an argument straight. You started arguing about how Tameshi wanted to attack BL then you started arguing if BL deserves to be attacked or not, you then went on on how one accepts an insult, so just pick a god damn point on what you're arguing about. In my personal opinion all of you are just arguing because you like to see the other's reaction.

Secondly, Blood Lotus is obviously living because of luck and because of Aoi Hoiru. The biggest risk BL had taken(i'm honestly surprised how it exists) is attacking Honoshihai. It build HQs in Honoshihai's territories in north which honestly pissed me off. You probably know that before Honoshihai came in the scene almost all of the north island was in ownership of Aka Ryu, it was obtained by Kishimoto and Lilly. However thanks to the weak leadership and small amount of active members it was all conquered by Hono and we let it go, we had to give up and relief ownership of the north island to Honoshihai, and some random player created clan left even by it's own creator thinks they can take territories from it however they want. We DID build HQ and started counterattacking them, however we received orders from Chronos to stop counter-attacking. So they still exist because of that single order.

Third point, I think that this argument SHOULD already end, Tameshi asked to attack BL however it is not attacking it, let it go already. We are sitting here and arguing for days or maybe weeks while Blood Lotus doesn't really care about it, all they have said is Bagdavadzesan coming and saying that we hurt his and BL's feelings by saying they are a branch to Aoi Hoiru, he is nowhere near to doing arguments about his clans with us, all we see is Aloshka and Goldfangdraco talkin about them like they are talking for Aoi not for them. I probably know BL for a longer time then all of you. When it was in Saskia's hand, I would honestly insist on allying them with my previous clan Kin Tomoe because they were a really good clan, however after she left them and joined Aoi Hoiru again they became a more or less worthless clan.

This argument probably should have been concluded and sealed by Chronos, but he rarely comes in forums so I thought I should put all of you straight. If you chose to agree with me or not it's your choice.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user