strykeron's kiseru 20.00% 6 20.00%
yamakiri's shaku 10.00% 3 10.00%
orochi's prayer beads 56.67% 17 56.67%
serpentine_path's magatama 13.33% 4 13.33%
Total 30 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[EVENT] Vote for your favorite accessory !
12-04-2015, 09:47 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 09:51 PM by Yuuta.)
RE: [EVENT] Vote for your favorite accessory !
Voted for Orochi's, the magatama was also very good, but Imo Orochi's prayer breads looks cooler (Maybe it is because I already knew the Magatama, it wasn't anything new to me). The Shaku is nice, but i think it is... very normal xD. The Kiseru is reaaally small .-. , I couldn't see it so I went to wiki and figured out it was a smoking pipe ( I thought it was a scroll or something like that ), and while that does look cool to some people, imo, Orochi's prayer beads is the best of these 4.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2015, 10:50 AM
Shame, i probably would have liked the kiseru, just to have a "pipe" especially one that gave me stats.

I still prefer the prayer beads i think though.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
12-05-2015, 11:01 AM
voted for prayer beads, dunno why

Buckets make good helmets .
12-06-2015, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 12:41 AM by bagdavadze_san.)
fun in strykeron's kiseru is that it's like cigarette,and u can smoke in game, can see the point of players beads, but anyways everone have own choice
12-06-2015, 02:33 AM
the problem with the kiseru or the beads is you'd expect to see them on your player once your wearing them. the kiseru should be a mask, that shows up when you wear it. not sure how the beads could be added though.. a necklace slot? belt slot?
12-06-2015, 05:54 AM
(12-06-2015 02:33 AM)Azgodeth Wrote:  the problem with the kiseru or the beads is you'd expect to see them on your player once your wearing them. the kiseru should be a mask, that shows up when you wear it. not sure how the beads could be added though.. a necklace slot? belt slot?

Probably a necklace, Prayer Beads is the necklace used by tengus, I think.
12-06-2015, 06:57 AM
(12-06-2015 05:54 AM)Yuuta Wrote:  Probably a necklace, Prayer Beads is the necklace used by tengus, I think.
Guys enough to fantasize. Tengu does not wear around neck a beads, only monks of some school of buddhism do it. Tengu is yokai (demon), but not a buddhist deity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_prayer_beads
But image of Orochi beads does not correspond to buddhist canon. I hope the developers will correct it, before enter them into game.

Also, developers have distinctly said that the accessories are only, yes only displayed in the inventory.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-06-2015, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2015 07:23 AM by Yuuta.)
(12-06-2015 06:57 AM)serpentine_path Wrote:  
(12-06-2015 05:54 AM)Yuuta Wrote:  Probably a necklace, Prayer Beads is the necklace used by tengus, I think.
Guys enough to fantasize. Tengu does not wear around neck a beads, only monks of some school of buddhism do it. Tengu is yokai (demon), but not a buddhist deity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_prayer_beads
But image of Orochi beads does not correspond to buddhist canon. I hope the developers will correct it, before enter them into game.

Also, developers have distinctly said that the accessories are only, yes only displayed in the inventory.

Hmm... Maybe I am wrong, but when I get killed by tengu and look at his image on his taunt, he seemed to be using some kind of necklace. Though I am not sure about it ( thats why I said "I think" ), and if you say for sure that I am seeing things, then I probably am xD. Also, Orochi presented his items as Tengu no Ojuzo or something like that, and the name could have influenced me somehow, so I apologize.

I don't think his beads have to correspond to canon, the rules said we are free to draw things as we like. Also, mine and Azgo's point is that it would be better for items like those to appear in our character instead of staying hidden.
12-06-2015, 03:50 PM
There are certainly hidden slots, like those for hair and face. So, i'm sure they could make a hidden slot of necklaces if they really wanted to and add them to the game. They would have to make a default "no necklace" and if you dropped it, you wouldn't be able to take your necklace off.

But, that's probably easier than adding another slot.

Since these will be for only slot purpose, no physical or stat changes, they won't really be good for much, except to show off kind of.

I do hope devs will at least allow this items to get the 10 defense when war hero rings are transferred to them. Maybe i would get one item to replace my war hero ring that isn't AKA. Otherwise, the whole venture would be more or less a waste.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
12-11-2015, 06:46 PM
how manny days left until ending vote?