Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
A big thank you to the major clan leaders
01-05-2016, 11:47 AM
A big thank you to the major clan leaders
....for screwing the game. Undecided

An extremely small number of people can play your diplomacy game-wthin-a-game and you are killing it for the rest of us.

A large number of the strong veteran players are gone, thanks to you, because they are bored. This effect snowballs: People leave because their friends are gone, and this causes more people leave because there are less decent opponents to fight and less incentive for them to be in the WR.

Each one of you can look within your own clan and know who I am talking about. Weren't some of these people your friends? You have broken the actual game in an effort to not lose the diplomacy game.

Who cares about tile numbers? We know story clans can not be wiped out, and have been brought back from utter destruction. Player clans can be ground to dust, but never 100% destroyed.

I would rather these people rage quit and join a new clan instead of

A) Leaving the game

or

B) Causing the game to stagnate as you have done

Peace is meaningless.
War is meaningless.
There is only THIS fight right NOW.

I will be looking forward to when the Kanji shake things up and I can actually stab you instead of having to serve you biscuits at your tea parties.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 12:48 PM
RE: A big thank you to the major clan leaders
So you are saying we should just throw out all the diplomatic pretenses and wage war to our hearts are filled with joy at all we have accomplished?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-05-2016, 02:38 PM
if your in the right clan, there is fighting going on, even during times of peace. we dont sit still and stagnate, we fully duke it out with no holds barred, and when its all said and done, we just duke it out for the land again. if your clan isnt on good enough terms to be having friendly duels on the battlefield, your in the wrong clan. blame your own clan leaders, not ours.
01-05-2016, 02:53 PM
I think we needed a deep breathe. All of us, to step back and examine the game and examine ourselves.

Sometimes things get out of hand, and people are angry and hurtful for no reason. This turns away new players who may have just joined the game, and get hate for being in the clan they are in.

It makes old players bitter, and not willing to play after a while. Drama is only entertaining for so long, then it stops being fun, and starts being a chore. If the game is a chore, veterans will not play.

Yes, we created an era of peace. Yes, we sat back and had tea and biscuits. We took a break to cool our heads, and now we're getting up, wiping our mouths, and trying to rebuild. Returning to a more prosperous era.

Plus, Devs are releasing housing updates, and many more than will give players things to do besides the war room.

Trust me, everyone can be involved in the game. We aren't talking every day, in fact, we rarely ever talk about the war room, because nothing is happening in it. We play it as much as you do. No more no less. Feel free to message any of us. we're all very nice people.

But, you should try talking to us and getting involved in the war room deeply, if you want to voice these concerns more clearly, and to a broader audience. We can always call a meeting.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
01-05-2016, 07:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 07:54 PM by Killrog.)
Hmm, I like those sort of messages...

I don't know if you participated in the last war or not, judging by your registration date here it is likely you participated so you know how it felt. This war had a winning side and a losing one, like every war you'd tell me, only there this was far from balanced. The conflict ended with 3 major clan fighting one major clan and a player clan, and even before that the conflict was already unbalanced. And what happened back then?

Litterally tens of players left because 1) they were tired of the constant fighting, 2) they were tired of losing, 3) they were tired of winning easily, 4) they didn't even want to fight anymore for something they saw no interest for (the said thing is your so precious war). In Midori Ken this was a bleeding, we lost all our councilors and all our officers save a few generals and our leader due to this conflict. When it stopped, and unlike what you're pretending, many came back and started to rebuild along the rest of their clan members. Those who stayed away were mostly the not very interesting warmongers who hadn't participated to the war efficiently anyway.

So not only what you're saying is objectively false, inaccurate (maybe you lost one or two pals due to lack of fighting, but that's your problem mate, not your clan's problem or your leaders' fault), but like Azgo said, if you don't like how your leaders behave, well it's quite simple:

- go to level 80
- rebirth
- buy writ of release
- change clan
- ???
- profit

Or even better, make your own clan and grab lands and attack everyone, this should be interesting.

EDIT: I'd add that to be able to spar you need to be at least two clans and to agree on terms, this isn't always possible, so blaming leaders is really petty because even them have constraints, way more than the average player.
01-05-2016, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 08:14 PM by aloshka.)
I'm in work, so I don't have time to read all posts in details,

BUT

1) I love this performance as someone is butthurted and blaming everyone around.
2) I love the situation, when everyone around are butthurted, because someone is blaming them for sth.
3) I am being blamed for sth, because I am the former leader.

So

it's quite entertaining already!

Basically, author of opening post is wrong, but there's no need to activate mutual admiration society no jutsu.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
01-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Murikami doesn't fight. they color within the lines that were given to them on a map.
They have some of the strongest players in the game, and were arguably the coffin nail for Honoshihai..but they don't fight. they sit there with their 41 tiles.

and speaking of Honoshihai, It is a dead clan...pretty much empty. I know Gold Fang loves his violence, but do you know why he has to keep returning every single tile? Because he Can't afford for the cabal to make World vs. Aoi. At least permit him to let Blood Lotus off their leash so they can have a shot at some explosive growth

Chronos (An Aka Ryu clan member) is the only one playing to win by abusing Thy's good graces and exploiting the fact that no one is going to go after the Honoshihai husk. Thy is a good guy..but come on..You can't ally with a corpse. What is he going to do? Say some very harsh words to you? Threaten to have the surveyor stake out the property lines?

Things COULD be interesting.

Aka could stop their slow bleed and scoop up Hono. Aoi should be fighting to do the same, and they should both be fighting each other and racing to scoop up as much of Hono as possible.

Ki Sensu should be greatly interested because what happens to Aoi will set the tone for if they can keep their territorial lead.

Don't get me started on the "go somewhere else". YOU all have it locked down. that is my point. Player Clans don't exist without permission of the existing leadership. If every fight wasn't "The world vs. Noob clan" we might get somewhere.
Everyone commenting is a leader or lieutenant who has a vested interest in a stand still.

The last two clans to have any success (Murikami and Kou) were both gifts gained from sweet words and endless questing.

The ONLY group profiting from any of this is Midori. They were nearly snuffed out in a very 1 sided war...but only in peace have they expanded their territory. pound for pound, their increase from peace is greater than the other clans.

You are right. I was in the war....Did people leave during the war? Not really....Because we were all fighting together as allies and enemies. The friends lists were full, the clan chat was busy. They started leaving a few weeks after when there was nothing to do.
But you already knew that.
In those days your hair was on fire from trying to prevent Midori from spam building on every sector in a contested tile. Don't have to worry so much about that now do you?
01-05-2016, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 08:41 PM by Yoshinobu.)
(01-05-2016 11:47 AM)Yamamoto Wrote:  ....for screwing the game. Undecided

An extremely small number of people can play your diplomacy game-wthin-a-game and you are killing it for the rest of us.

A large number of the strong veteran players are gone, thanks to you, because they are bored. This effect snowballs: People leave because their friends are gone, and this causes more people leave because there are less decent opponents to fight and less incentive for them to be in the WR.

Each one of you can look within your own clan and know who I am talking about. Weren't some of these people your friends? You have broken the actual game in an effort to not lose the diplomacy game.

First of all I'm no Clan leader, in fact I'm just clan member (practically I'm nobody important in this game) but I heavily participate on last great war.

You said strong veteran player are gone because they bored..?! can you even show all of us here where you got your facts..?! Huh

Unless you can back your claim with valid raw statistical data from this game account server and correlate that with global demographic information (keep in mind player of this game came from SEA region, South Asia, Middle East, continental Europe, all the way into CONUS, and Latin America) then what you said simply just a Hearsay

Talking to several like minded player doesn't imply they are (thus yourself) represent the majority Dodgy

FYI I even knew a player in AKA who can no longer actively playing due to war (that is real-life war with guns and bullet flying around) and other player that also no longer active due to real-life responsibility (example; first year in college, working assignment at secluded area, to having new born child, etc)

As for my self although I'm not actively playing like I use to be (due to game server reliability and connectivity problem to even problematic connectivity into the so called server) , I'm still playing several hours a day, and believe it or not for myself there are so many things to be done in-game compare then during the last war.

Assuming you even participate during the last war at all and make yourself useful during those time, then why not use your "Clan Deed" and establish your own clan, or join other clan that has overarching ambitions to take over other clan territory Undecided

"If you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well Think Big"
Donald J. Trump with Tony Schwartz, Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987)
[Image: l46CxgqWsvTM8jb6U.gif]
01-05-2016, 08:45 PM
(01-05-2016 08:38 PM)Yoshinobu Wrote:  First of all I'm no Clan leader, in fact I'm just clan member (practically I'm nobody important in this game) but I heavily participate on last great war.
You are very important for me.
Blush
Heart
Angel

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
01-05-2016, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2016 09:02 PM by Saskia.)
OMFG dis thread is even better than the diplomatic argue !

Gotta get out the popcorn !
[Image: wJouy7.gif]

Btw I dunno who you are but you unlocked one achievement ! [ButtHurt So Deep] (You're also so far from a lot of stuff, I really applause you for entertain me so much Big Grin )

[Image: Butthurt%2Bon%2BScanner.png]