Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
A big thank you to the major clan leaders
03-03-2016, 09:19 AM
RE: A big thank you to the major clan leaders
............. I HAVE AN IDEA! Big Grin

Since the issue is none of the clan leaders wants to pick a fight, let's give them some motivation!

At the end of the month (and/or 30 days) (ish), the official clan and player clan with the highest number of tiles get an equipment piece based on there ranks (Heros get a helmet, noobies get a hat)

The clan with the most tiles gets a special "rank" to indicate who is currently in the lead, so it's clear to everyone who the target is.

If a clan wins for two months in a row or more, then "Uprisings" will give tiles to the currently smallest official clan.

Motivation to get your clan to the top, a system to keep things in conflict, and a clear indicator who is winning the war! Everybody wins!
....Eeeexxccept the solders....

(Whatcha think? I do a good? Big Grin)

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Don't worry. There is something coming up to potentially revitalize the war room a little bit.

It's going to be great. Have faith in your Kanji.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-04-2016, 12:12 AM
(01-05-2016 11:47 AM)Yamamoto Wrote:  ....for screwing the game. Undecided

An extremely small number of people can play your diplomacy game-wthin-a-game and you are killing it for the rest of us.

A large number of the strong veteran players are gone, thanks to you, because they are bored. This effect snowballs: People leave because their friends are gone, and this causes more people leave because there are less decent opponents to fight and less incentive for them to be in the WR.

Each one of you can look within your own clan and know who I am talking about. Weren't some of these people your friends? You have broken the actual game in an effort to not lose the diplomacy game.

Who cares about tile numbers? We know story clans can not be wiped out, and have been brought back from utter destruction. Player clans can be ground to dust, but never 100% destroyed.

I would rather these people rage quit and join a new clan instead of

A) Leaving the game

or

B) Causing the game to stagnate as you have done

Peace is meaningless.
War is meaningless.
There is only THIS fight right NOW.

I will be looking forward to when the Kanji shake things up and I can actually stab you instead of having to serve you biscuits at your tea parties.

stop whinning if you want some fun, come fight me i have 12 hrs dealing with you, you can hate me all day, but i assure im gonna be destroying you.

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want.
05-18-2016, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2016 08:39 AM by aloshka.)
Can we have some war now please?

Sage Sempai, I bet everyone's waiting for your opinion!

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-18-2016, 01:01 PM
i wouldnt be here to enjoy it so it doesn't matter.
05-18-2016, 07:35 PM
You won't be or you will be, who knows, either way, you're sharing your precious thoughts about many other things, so please, oh Golden Capital of Wisdom, share about future war your thoughts too.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-21-2016, 12:06 PM
I think if Murakami and Sacred empire keeps growing at the rate that they are they'll crush any great clan especially if they band together they could quite litterally take as many tiles as they want before the kanji stop them.If we're talking on political bullshit then the war will be so covered in allies and trashtalk people will be more focused on bashing other clans than fighting any fucking way so who the fuck cares?Those are my thoughts.Sleepy
05-21-2016, 12:43 PM
Mura and empire band together? I thought the entire point of Mura was to be separate from hono. For arguments sake let's say they team up against the story clans. Even their combined might is nothing against the 6vs20 hq advantage. They would lose more tiles than they could capture. War isn't about brute strength

[Image: imthejuggernaut.jpg?w=885]

The burn ward is that way -->

05-21-2016, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 08:56 PM by poomi777.)
(01-05-2016 07:42 PM)Killrog Wrote:  Litterally tens of players left because 1) they were tired of the constant fighting, 2) they were tired of losing, 3) they were tired of winning easily, 4) they didn't even want to fight anymore for something they saw no interest for (the said thing is your so precious war). In Midori Ken this was a bleeding, we lost all our councilors and all our officers save a few generals and our leader due to this conflict. When it stopped, and unlike what you're pretending, many came back and started to rebuild along the rest of their clan members. Those who stayed away were mostly the not very interesting warmongers who hadn't participated to the war efficiently anyway.

This I can relate to, back in the 4th great war (when I was the SiC of Midori Ken) I was dealing with stress and depression and some other real life stuff.
School and practices kept my time away from the game and every time I log in, was always a feeling of stress dealing with the war so many tasks and things to keep up with so little time, assembling a quest force, keep track of the battlefield and use EVERY single hour on warroom moves to attack and try to clear out the other clan's players (which was pretty hard with weak gears) and the warroom alone (with 5 moves) took 30 minutes to use all the moves, so I only had 30 minutes to breathe in every run.
It was fun at first but it turned into frustration and chore and kept me thinking all day when I wasn't playing (which took my attention away from classes),
and so finally things caught up, got too stressed to play and too little time for the game., became inactive and less motivated since we were loosing ground heavily, less active cause of stress and stuff to do in real life.
(but now im back after 7 months away and fixed a lot of personal stuff and matured a bit and able to cope with those things)

So in conclusion: I think that these times of peace are a nice break to fix up things, rebuild and refresh and of course spars can always be held between clans or other activites to keep from boredom. But ultimately ready for the next war.
I think that after every war a 3-6 months of peace is a pretty nice time until the next war. (It's like how Diablo 3 or the competitve MOBAs like LoL and DotA do, with their season thing, here's an example from LoL: 9 months of constant competitive rank climbing, 3 months of break which is the pre-season time.)
05-21-2016, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 09:28 PM by Themistokles.)
You put dota and 'lol' in the same sentence? You gon get reaper's scythe'd.

[Image: imthejuggernaut.jpg?w=885]

The burn ward is that way -->