Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
A big thank you to the major clan leaders
05-24-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: A big thank you to the major clan leaders
(05-24-2016 08:59 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  But, we definitely can't start any real wars with the situation we are in. If Aoi were to start a war with a single clan, only really Mura or Hono would have a chance of holding themselves. The other three main clans would be easy pickings, so it is almost unsportsmanlike for Aoi to take action. If they can beat all 3 story clans at once, what fun is a war? That's a genocide. haha.

Exactly. Right now sparkling a war would really be a genocide. I mean really, no questing forces, not many people willing to use moves, hell, even the noobs have left... The only possible way on actually having a war would be if the clans borrowed good players from each other which would actually end up in balance, though, it's practically impossible..

However, if we wanna have some kind of a tournament fight, well, that is possible..
What I suggest is that we take not one tile, but like 10, in a place where all the clans; Aka Ryu, Midori, Ki, Aoi, BL, Hono and Mura have access too, after that everyone starts questing and occupying territories, however with one slight rule that the clan that losses access to the territory should lose their chance on winning the contest, that way, after clans get beaten one by one until we're left on a fight between the best clans.

After that, we might have a bonus fight. If the strongest clan is a story clan it will fight the strongest player clan in one tile, and vice versa. It's something possible and might result in a lot of fun.

Aside from that, we currently are in no position in starting the next great war.

Side Note: What I mean by losing access is losing the HQ tile, if you're unable to build an HQ, in the main tile, then you can't keep fighting.

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2016, 11:06 PM
(05-24-2016 09:43 PM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  
(05-24-2016 08:59 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  But, we definitely can't start any real wars with the situation we are in. If Aoi were to start a war with a single clan, only really Mura or Hono would have a chance of holding themselves. The other three main clans would be easy pickings, so it is almost unsportsmanlike for Aoi to take action. If they can beat all 3 story clans at once, what fun is a war? That's a genocide. haha.

Exactly. Right now sparkling a war would really be a genocide. I mean really, no questing forces, not many people willing to use moves, hell, even the noobs have left... The only possible way on actually having a war would be if the clans borrowed good players from each other which would actually end up in balance, though, it's practically impossible..

However, if we wanna have some kind of a tournament fight, well, that is possible..
What I suggest is that we take not one tile, but like 10, in a place where all the clans; Aka Ryu, Midori, Ki, Aoi, BL, Hono and Mura have access too, after that everyone starts questing and occupying territories, however with one slight rule that the clan that losses access to the territory should lose their chance on winning the contest, that way, after clans get beaten one by one until we're left on a fight between the best clans.

After that, we might have a bonus fight. If the strongest clan is a story clan it will fight the strongest player clan in one tile, and vice versa. It's something possible and might result in a lot of fun.

Aside from that, we currently are in no position in starting the next great war.

Side Note: What I mean by losing access is losing the HQ tile, if you're unable to build an HQ, in the main tile, then you can't keep fighting.
unless.....this may sound unpleasant....unless the admins reshuffle all the clans(dunno how this will work for player clans tho) so that all clans are even once again? yeah many leaders may have spent real life cash to recruit and build their clan but this is the only radical and easy solution i can think of. maybe each leader gets to choose 15 players who will stay in clan inspite of reshuffle.

[Image: imthejuggernaut.jpg?w=885]

The burn ward is that way -->

Find all posts by this user
05-24-2016, 11:11 PM
No. That wouldnt be fair.

Loyal players arent going to fight.

If we got switched around, and suddenly Tendril, Xcution, and Sadflute ended up in Aka Ryu, they would probably all get themselves writ of release scrolls and go home.

And if they didnt/weren't allowed, they definitely wouldn't fight for their new clan as hard as their old clan, if they didn't quit entirely.

We just need the game to pick up some more players again, and then we need to give them time and support to mature, and make their decisions.

I've been brushing up heavily on my spanish recently trying to help more spanish speaking players, since Aka Ryu seems to have a high volume of them

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
05-24-2016, 11:12 PM
Or resetting war room and start with a state of war with specific alliances.

There is one more idea to be shown, rather better than all above, but we need to discuss it first in Aoi, before we propose it to other clans.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-24-2016, 11:26 PM
(05-24-2016 11:11 PM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  No. That wouldnt be fair.

Loyal players arent going to fight.

If we got switched around, and suddenly Tendril, Xcution, and Sadflute ended up in Aka Ryu, they would probably all get themselves writ of release scrolls and go home.

And if they didnt/weren't allowed, they definitely wouldn't fight for their new clan as hard as their old clan, if they didn't quit entirely.

We just need the game to pick up some more players again, and then we need to give them time and support to mature, and make their decisions.

I've been brushing up heavily on my spanish recently trying to help more spanish speaking players, since Aka Ryu seems to have a high volume of them

That's exactly why I said "It's not possible" but seems you missed it..

[Image: 5ca921949fa42671a19ee24975a921d9.png]
05-24-2016, 11:38 PM
(05-24-2016 11:26 PM)AshuraTakezo Wrote:  That's exactly why I said "It's not possible" but seems you missed it..

Sorry, that was in response to Mistokles idea about shuffling all the clans around. i didn't see any responses after he said that. xD

05-25-2016, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016 05:38 PM by MasaruKanji.)
Damned.

I deleted sage posts for the rap battle, and sounds like it ended before I could post one.

Drats.

I hoped to use this gem, but sounds like I can't now.

No longer active Kanji

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
05-25-2016, 05:45 PM
The rap battle can be revived if ki or hono joins in.

[Image: imthejuggernaut.jpg?w=885]

The burn ward is that way -->

05-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Haha, i think there is actually a "Poem battle" thread in the off topic sub-forum.