Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
War room fight!
03-06-2016, 02:07 AM
War room fight!
Best of luck to all the story clans!

(unless this was unplanned and started by war general... if so... uh, hello!)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_inline_nvvitrMe2z1t789k1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2016, 02:26 AM
RE: War room fight!
No, it's an event from the game, if you click the button "show clan msg" there, you can see that I already shared everyone a link that will explain the event.
Also, never wish for other clans luck! especially for ki, jk, I'm just hoping it didn't turn out one sided and everyone can bring out their best, and thanks to the mods for creating such event ^^

"Man proposes, God disposes"
03-06-2016, 03:15 AM
(03-06-2016 02:26 AM)KevinOmsa Wrote:  No, it's an event from the game, if you click the button "show clan msg" there, you can see that I already shared everyone a link that will explain the event.
Also, never wish for other clans luck! especially for ki, jk, I'm just hoping it didn't turn out one sided and everyone can bring out their best, and thanks to the mods for creating such event ^^

Midori will join the fight?

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
03-06-2016, 03:23 AM
https://www.facebook.com/strawhatsamuraiduels/?fref=nf
03-06-2016, 03:47 AM
Since Ki Sensu outran us by attacking our entry territory (well done by the way guys), we will probably not be able to join the fight. Next time maybe.

In any case, I find the event idea very good, however I'd like to express two objections / remarks. 1) not all of us use Facebook, so announcing the event on this forums could be nice (it should be mandatory but whatever), 2) Ki sensu has started two flanking manuevers against us and Aka, which is tactically excellent, however the event did not mention any "boundries", so we can't know what's okay or not to do in this event, for instance Aka can't even defend the territory they're attacking from, rendering the flanking maneuver necessarily successful and thus negating the point of the whole event for them. So yeah, boundries could be useful next time.

But nice idea guys, very nice.
03-06-2016, 04:11 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 04:12 AM by aloshka.)
As this event was destined to heat up things in war room, so I guess "no boundaries" and "chaos as much as possible" was devs idea to cause a new war.

War that would involve all clans and in the same time no drama and no sulking (as it was in the end of the last war) would be the best thing for the game as a whole.

I agree that there are not equal chances for everyone. Aka has the hardest position, though if they had started boldly, then theoretically they could capture sector in 2 days (though still having disadvantage). Thus they could defend their tile above.

Agree that info about the event should be put additionaly somewhere else. In game, at least at this forum. And for more than few hours before the start.

Nevrtheless idea is great. Also lot will depends on prizes. Hope it won't be proverbial 10 golden tokens.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
03-06-2016, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016 05:36 AM by Azgodeth.)
that entry territory is still there. unless you loose the outlying territories you'll be fine. (you wont loose them if you actually defend them instead of ignoring it all)

((and it'll be duel tokens. gold tokens are expensive! ;p))
03-06-2016, 02:23 PM
PEW PEW PEW

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-06-2016, 05:46 PM
(03-06-2016 03:15 AM)aloshka Wrote:  Midori will join the fight?

[Image: let-them-fight.jpg]

[Image: LKLOLgv.png]

Aka's trying hard, go! win it for meh :D

"Man proposes, God disposes"
03-08-2016, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 06:14 AM by Tao Oat.)
Weeellccoommee to the SHSNN!The Straw Hat Samurai News Network! All Samurai News, All the time!

Recent stirring, in the Straw Hat community, as the local territory of Taneyama is under siege. Local deities known as the "Kanji" have promised rewards to the clan that owns the territory on march sixteenth ninetieth. Attempts to contact the Kanji have not been fruitful.

"RyuKanji, RyuKanji, A moment of your time!"
"HOW DID YOU ENTER MY SACRED DOMAIN?"
"Is it true that housing is coming soon?"
"GET OFF MY LAWN!"

And now, a live report from the Scene:
"Well, (Insert Reporter here), it's chaos in the territory of 34,55. Aoi Troops are completely swarming the area, building defenses and forward bases to keep their current claim.

The Ki Sensu are currently staging an all out assault on not only 34,55, but the territories surrounding it. It's likely that they plan on completely surrounding the area, all but guaranteeing it's capture if they can.

Meantime, Aka Ryu is currently under distress. Their initial assault was met by 30,000 Aoi Troops, which proceeded to tear down there fortifications and make a colossal marshmallow cookout. Locals heard an Aoi war hero tell Aka Ryu to, quote: 'geeeeettttt dunked on'

Midori Ken appears to be unable to join the fray. Ki Sensu maneuvers have blocked off access to the territory.
I'm (Insert reporter name 2 here), and we'll keep you posted as the fighting continues."

Thank you, (Insert reporter name 2 here). We hope that the senseless violence will end, at some point in the far future.

Coming up next: Are these adorable fluffballs actually the secret to ultimate power? One samurai believes so. Kitty cats, and you: It's dangerous to go alone.

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]