Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
War room fight!
03-08-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: War room fight!
SHSNN lol XD Am I the only one who read the whole thing with his voice? wait, I don't know how Tao sounded like, nvm

(03-08-2016 03:06 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  promised rewards to the clan that owns the territory on march sixteenth.

Pretty sure it's on nineteenth of march mister :D

"Man proposes, God disposes"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2016, 05:56 AM
March 19th yes, and not the clan, to 5 members of the clan who wins.
03-08-2016, 06:03 AM
Great job Tao making things fun.Imagine if Tao was a kanji.It'd be like Masaru on anesthesia aka the stuff that makes you weird and allows your family to make viral videos of you speaking gibberish.
03-08-2016, 06:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 06:15 AM by Tao Oat.)
(03-08-2016 05:54 AM)KevinOmsa Wrote:  SHSNN lol XD Am I the only one who read the whole thing with his voice? wait, I don't know how Tao sounded like, nvm

(03-08-2016 03:06 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  promised rewards to the clan that owns the territory on march sixteenth.

Pretty sure it's on nineteenth of march mister Big Grin

Just a... uh... minor error on the reporter's part. We'll be sure to run a correction in tomorrows report.

(03-08-2016 05:56 AM)Killrog Wrote:  March 19th yes, and not the clan, to 5 members of the clan who wins.

I caaannn defend this one though! Big Grin
The rewards go to 5 members of the clan, as chosen by the clan leaders and Kanji.
If my sources are correct, the clan gets the reward, then they distribute it to the 5 members of there choice.

I'll be looking into why this spot is so gosh darn important, and will (if requested) write on my findings at a later time.

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
03-08-2016, 06:19 AM
Please do Tao always nice to see your crazy antics going on.
03-08-2016, 07:32 AM
(03-08-2016 06:10 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  I'll be looking into why this spot is so gosh darn important, and will (if requested) write on my findings at a later time.

I heard a rumor (just a rumor) That this particular tile is the site of the planned Lizard-people insurrection. Something about needing the lizardy-ist clan to greet and speak with them once they arrive to try to broker a peace deal.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-08-2016, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2016 08:32 AM by Tao Oat.)
(03-08-2016 07:32 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  I heard a rumor (just a rumor) That this particular tile is the site of the planned Lizard-people insurrection. Something about needing the lizardy-ist clan to greet and speak with them once they arrive to try to broker a peace deal.

AHA! A LEAD!

Rest assured that SHSNN will pursue the story to the end!
GREGORY, GET OUT THERE AND INTERVIEW SOME LIZARDS!
Investigation, AWWWAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy.....

03-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Weeellccoommee to the SHSNN!The Straw Hat Samurai News Network! All Samurai News, All the time!

The war room of Taneyama is in a frenzy, as the battle between clans continues.
Ki Sensu attacks on Aoi Hoiru forces have been met with resistance, and their assaults on 33,55 and 34,55 have been pushed back by the blue ringed clan.

What was described as a, quote, 'dogpile of solders' took down the Ki Sensu entry point of 33,55 and delayed their attacks for at least 2 days. Meanwhile, Taneyama is firmly within Aoi's hold, as Ki sensu is losing ground on the battlefield. Many fear, the dogpile will strike there next.

(Reporter name 2 here) managed to get a hold of local Aoi war hero Jambe, and get his take on samurai training.

"Mister Jambe, Can you tell the readers at home how they can become awesome samurai?"
Jambe:"Sushi."
"....uhh...What?"
Jambe:"Eat a lot of sushi before you begin sword training"
".... ?"
Jambe:"It's important to set a routine to your training. Consistency is important in a training regement."
"Ah! I see. Any other tips?"
Jambe:"You must listen to your blade! If you truly understand your weapon, it will tell you when to strike!"
"Excellent advise. Any final statements for your enemies?"
Jambe:"MY SWORD CONTAINS THE BLOOD OF 1,000,000 MEN! I HAVE THE DNA TESTS TO PROVE IT!"
"........Okay then. Thank you for your time, and good luck on the fight! Back to you, (Reporter name here)"!

Thanks!

Aka Ryu proves that they're not out of the fight just yet, sending troops to grab the territory 34,53 and stay in the battle. Local lumberjack reports show that they're preparing to invade Choki, setting up a 3 way clash of clans, for the north entry point of the golden sector.

But here at SHSNN, we have to ask: Why is this battle occurring?

Local Kanji have yet to disclose information regarding the battle, so it's up to our brave correspondent to find answers. Rumors have risen that suggest that this battle is over, brace yourselves folks, the extraterrestrial. We go to Gregory, on the scene.

"..........(wait, am I on?)
(Ahem), I'm here at Taneyama field 3,4, where an anonymous tip from Thylakaleo have given rise to the rumor that the alien lizard people are coming. According to the reports, The Kanji have detected alien life headed to Taneyama, and wish to protect our people with the most powerful clan. The winners of the clan will get to meet the lizard people, and engage them in all out warfare if peaceful agreements could not be achieved.

And now, an interview with the local lizards, to get there opinion.

Excuse me, mister liz-wait come back.
Lizard! Lizard we rehearsed this!
LIIZZZARRRRRRRDDDDDDD....."

................ Well then......Don't worry, we'll either have an interview with the lizard population, or a fired employee.

Coming up next! The latest sensation comes from the old world! Join us for the exciting "Chronos and the Overdrivers", as we discuss their newest hit, "Ace on Fire with extra Pierce"!

03-13-2016, 03:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 01:23 AM by Tao Oat.)
Weeellccoommee to the SHSNN!The Straw Hat Samurai News Network! All Samurai News, All the time!

With the alien apocalypse quickly approaching, the 3 way battle for Taneyama continues until the impeding invasion arrives. (FOR THE LAST TIME, IT WAS A JOKE!)

Aoi forces are proving to be quite formidable, holding back Ki and Aka forces from the Choki area (Area code 34,54, for those budding Cartographers). The amplification of forces at Taneyama have some believing that Aoi is a shoe-in for the title of "Alien Defense Force". (FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, DROP IT ALREADY)

We now go to Gregory, who finally has an interview subject.

"I'm here, with a local lizard creature known as a mister 'Gord Zilla', to discuss the rumored 'lizard alien invasion'. Thank you for your time, Mister Zilla."

(EERRRRRRAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH)

"Mister Zilla. Here at SHSNN, we would like to know: Are there aliens coming to Taneyama?"

".....(I'm sorry, can we get a translator here?)"
"I got this, sonny boy! .....Hmmmmm...."
"Uhh.... Who are you?"
"This big feller says he's got nothin' new bout an alien invasion. He keeps up with this stuff, expectin' some 'Ghidorah' thing, er somethin'. "
"....Well, you heard it here first, folks. Mister Zilla's offical take: There are no lizard aliens coming today."

"Big feller says he's gotta go fight a veggie monster now."
"Well then, Thank you for your time, Mister Zilla."........"GOOD LORD I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA EAT ME."
Well, I suppose that's it then.
Will Aoi's defenses fall before the 19th? We can only wait, and see.

Coming up next: TENGU! The fierce fighters of the mountains! Could YOUR local BERRY MAN be ONE OF THEM?
Film at 11.

03-20-2016, 07:49 PM
Devs made mistake, because the true event area is 36,55. So Midori Ken is the winner of this contest. Congratulation!

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/