Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
A new scroll for Ninja Shop
03-07-2016, 03:09 AM
A new scroll for Ninja Shop
Alright, so I have seen I am not the only one who wants this, and it might not be the first time it has been mentioned, but I was thinking we could get a new scroll for Ninja Shop.
This scroll would cost 25 gold just like the others, and it could be called Elemental Reset Scroll, which would basically do what its name says, reset your elements. By resetting your elements, you can correct the mistakes you have done during your rebirths, and therefore make money off of it Big Grin
because I am sure people would buy it.

Not the only one who wants this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: A new scroll for Ninja Shop
How in the possible way could you actually make a mistake on choosing your element when you get to first select it and then tells you to BE SURE for your selection?

The Demon King rises the battlefield with his presence..
03-07-2016, 03:18 AM
(03-07-2016 03:15 AM)Allias1 Wrote:  How in the possible way could you actually make a mistake on choosing your element when you get to first select it and then tells you to BE SURE for your selection?

Well, I didn't mean necessarily made a mistake. It could also be that you are re-thinking about what you chose and want something different.
03-07-2016, 03:24 AM
(03-07-2016 03:18 AM)tojara Wrote:  
(03-07-2016 03:15 AM)Allias1 Wrote:  How in the possible way could you actually make a mistake on choosing your element when you get to first select it and then tells you to BE SURE for your selection?

Well, I didn't mean necessarily made a mistake. It could also be that you are re-thinking about what you chose and want something different.

Mehh... I wouldn't change water. It makes me too COOL.

The Demon King rises the battlefield with his presence..
03-07-2016, 03:34 AM
While I like the idea of changing elements, we'd have to do something about the dragon dance steps.....

All someone'd have to do is use the scroll, learn the move, teach it to everyone, then repeat until they had all 8...

Maybe make it so the user forgets the elemental dragon dance steps, and cannot teach anyone else for a week/month if the use the scroll?

[Image: Shopicon2.png][Image: Avatars.png]
03-07-2016, 03:51 AM
(03-07-2016 03:34 AM)Tao Oat Wrote:  While I like the idea of changing elements, we'd have to do something about the dragon dance steps.....

All someone'd have to do is use the scroll, learn the move, teach it to everyone, then repeat until they had all 8...

Maybe make it so the user forgets the elemental dragon dance steps, and cannot teach anyone else for a week/month if the use the scroll?

I wouldn't worry too deeply about that. The element dances are easy enough to get from people. I only ever learned fire 1, and i have had all of them for pretty much forever.

That's a total cost of 100 gold to learn all the steps. I guess maybe 75, if they already have one specced out, so they only need to teach you three times.

But i don't think 75 gold is worth it to learn the steps. There are easier ways to get them.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
03-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Pretty sure that the devs have already thought of this. Makes me wonder what's stopping them from making it possible to reset the elemental attributes

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
03-07-2016, 08:05 AM
good idea. lots of people pick multiple elements only to regret it later on when they see how weak the elements are when you dont focus.
since they have plans for new elemental skills sometime in the far future, this will be more and more important...
i vote yes on this
03-09-2016, 04:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016 04:52 AM by aloshka.)
I asked devs about it few months ago on facebook:

Quote:Btw., amnesia scroll doesn't reset element points, so I see no possibility of undoing our investments on element points, that we regret.

Their response:
Quote:Element specialization cannot be reset

So well... they are aware of it.

Basically I think it should be included in amnesia scroll, but new type of scroll is better than nothing.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
03-09-2016, 06:16 AM
[Image: seal_of_approval_1.jpg]