Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Banned wall
03-29-2016, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 11:18 PM by MasaruKanji.)
Banned wall
Here is a few bunch of peoples who got one ban/warning recently.

Banned :

_ Bootyshorts = Permanent Ban (Name not allowed here)
_ ChilledNova (Bootyshorts) = 1 week ban since today for bashing other peoples reputation + using bad words + double account.

Warned :

Sageofsixexcuses = Warning level 80% for 10 days, do not bash peoples via reputation points + Don't use bad stuff in your location sheet "In your mom" is not acceptable.

I do hope I won't have to update it often.

For thoses who want, please add some reputation points to Yoshinobu too. (That way he can keep his score)

No longer active Kanji

[Image: admin8tn.gif]
[Image: adminmodvsuser.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-30-2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Banned wall
(03-29-2016 11:15 PM)MasaruKanji Wrote:  For thoses who want, please add some reputation points to Yoshinobu too. (That way he can keep his score)

He really deserves it too. Idk why his Rep got so trashed.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Find all posts by this user
03-30-2016, 02:44 AM
Sage is even more awesome. He's able to balance on the verge of ban. <3

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Have nosdraco uploaded the video of me and nico ''harassing him''?

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want.
04-01-2016, 05:14 AM
im still hyped for them, i will be the next super star
04-02-2016, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 03:07 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
In your mom is unacceptable but Nicos favorite food kenpachis mom isn't?Huh welp you got me there.And I only gave bad rep to people who did the same to me.Someone gave me bad rep for "being myself" So I did the same to them.You're doing double standards here Masaru.People have done the same to me but you haven't said anything about them.Do you want me to point out the 2 people that gave me bad rep for "being yourself"?I did the same thing back to them and got a warning.That's double standards and makes no sense.They trashed my rep the same as I did them.Point out one person that got bad rep from me for no reason that didnt give me bad rep for no reason either.I legit said the same thing they said about me which was for being yourself or for being you one of those im too lazy to check so I don't see why you'd call me out for doing what other people did.Seems fishy to me Masaru because I don't see Kunkichi up there for giving me two negative ratings with just 1234567 as the reason.Seriously Masaru get real I don't see how you went up there with just my name saying something that stupid "don't trash peoples rep" cmon now that's utter bs.
04-03-2016, 01:57 AM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2016 01:57 AM by KenpachiBadass.)
(04-02-2016 12:41 PM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  In your mom is unacceptable but Nicos favorite food kenpachis mom isn't?Huh welp you got me there.And I only gave bad rep to people who did the same to me.Someone gave me bad rep for "being myself" So I did the same to them.You're doing double standards here Masaru.People have done the same to me but you haven't said anything about them.Do you want me to point out the 2 people that gave me bad rep for "being yourself"?I did the same thing back to them and got a warning.That's double standards and makes no sense.They trashed my rep the same as I did them.Point out one person that got bad rep from me for no reason that didnt give me bad rep for no reason either.I legit said the same thing they said about me which was for being yourself or for being you one of those im too lazy to check so I don't see why you'd call me out for doing what other people did.Seems fishy to me Masaru because I don't see Kunkichi up there for giving me two negative ratings with just 1234567 as the reason.Seriously Masaru get real I want to legit curse you out for saying something that stupid don't trash peoples rep dude cmon now that's utter bs.

Relax, Me and nico only do that on room chat and sometimes on all chat but were not serious about it its just a joke, didnt you notice we never offended people about it? And masaru already knows us. And we know when to stop specialy on serious situations. Big Grin
FYI i have a warning too on masaru long ago and im not butthurt or mad on her she is just doing her job, now lets get married masaru.

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want.
04-03-2016, 03:10 AM
how did sage get 27 rep tho? lol
04-03-2016, 07:34 AM
(04-03-2016 03:10 AM)niconicolas Wrote:  how did sage get 27 rep tho? lol

Click on it and find out. lol.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-03-2016, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2016 10:17 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
Get back on the topic at hand guys geez.I'm still waiting for answer Masaru you gave kuni plus one rep to put him back at 0 but what about the 2 negatives he gave me that are 1234567 I dont see you giving me points to block those out or better yet giving kuni a warning level.Why you ask because you're full of (word).Oh here's a new one Xolze gave me 2 negatives trashing my rep for illegitimate reason wat are you going to do to him hm masaru?But if I give him negatives back i'll get banned.Seems fair.