Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picking a clan advice
04-18-2016, 10:52 AM
Picking a clan advice
So here I am, I'm still a new player, but it's been a while since I passed level ten. I've completed the story quests, and I'm slightly less than halfway to 80 and my first rebirth. Compared to some of you, I can hardly call myself experienced, so I was left deciding what I wanted to do next.

Leveling and gathering better gear as I level is of course, the obvious things. However, I left off choosing a clan because I wanted to finish the storyline or rebirth first. I get the impression that choosing a clan, and THEN doing quests for people in cities and provinces will help the whatever clan I have somewhat, but that doesn't help me decide which of the four to choose. (I gather there are more made by players but... I'm new ok? The menu gives me four options I'd like to pick one.)

At this point, like I've said, I'd rather focus on leveling and better gear. I'm not terribly interested in pvp yet because I'm not sure I quite have the hang of combat yet, and I'd rather have more skills and better know how to use them before I bother with it.

What I'm asking, I guess, is does any particular clan focus on particular play aspects? Or is one more interested in new not-old-and-experienced players? What are the differences between the clans as it stands for the players, not storywise, but actually how they are in the game?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Picking a clan advice
Eh. They're all the same.

Unless you are joining the clan specifically for clan spirit and loyalty, there isn't a point in really "choosing" one. If you're just looking to get strong, odds are you're going to have a lot more fun moving into a player clan later on, so the story clan you choose doesn't matter.

If you want to really decide on a story clan, and stay loyal to it, the best thing to do is get to know the people inside. You are going to see them in chat all the time, and you will have to get along with most of them.

Talk to the leaders, and check out their leading style. Follow a leader who is close to your own beliefs on how things should be run.

That's the only way you will really be able to tell what is different about the clans, and how things will operate. It's more of a personal thing, if you're wondering how each clan is going to function. Maybe you agree or don't agree. That's for you to choose and find out.
04-18-2016, 08:22 PM
as myself, my advice is to join midori ken, among all the clan i've been into, midori is the most fun, strong, and honorable clan. and if you don't care with all of that, let's say if you are lucy, then midori is your fairy tail

but if I'm you, i wouldn't listen to myself lol, none of the advices would help you get the best clan, if you're a good clan member (means you support your clan, leader or members) then you should be fine in any clan..

choose random and let fate decide, and when i say fate, i mean the 'system'. seriously any clan wouldn't affect your fun playing the game, i was having fun with duels, leveling, trading, rebirth till yondan, until i realised i was in midori..

pretty much what thyla said, it's not like it's a life choice anyway, you can always buy a writ scroll

"Man proposes, God disposes"
04-18-2016, 09:03 PM
if you manage to buy gold, I'd suggest you to not join any clan. but if you can't, then choose one between the four story clans. if you looking for good design, it's either aka ryu(red) or ki sensu(yellow.) by joining a clan, you have to follow your leader orders. be a good member...unlike me. for a nice comfortable clan, you'll have to investigate the members and leaders first.
note: Tongue I'm dumb, don't bully me please.

[Image: Battle.png]
04-18-2016, 11:31 PM
So perhaps it would be best to stay clan-less for now? I suppose I'll go that way. Thank you all, this was helpful!
04-18-2016, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2016 11:41 PM by aloshka.)
Nah, If I were you, I would pick one now.

I skip that part in which I invite you to our, Aoi Hoiru (blue), clan, because you didn't ask for that.

So: when I were in your position, I didn't hesitate about choosing my clan, because it was a matter of my favourite colour and fact, that this clan is related with protagonist from story mode. When I chose, I was with my clan for good and bad, though I received invitations from other clans.

It depends on your personality. If you prefer to be loyal no matter the cost or you prefer to play more individually, driven by your ambition and receive more profit (pick the clan which will be able to pay the most for your services in gear). Though there are only few clans that are paying for joining.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-19-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm not really interested in being paid, I hadn't even thought anyone would do so. I hesitate to choose on color, because three of the story clan colors are my favorites. Story wise, I believe I need to finish reading the shs manga, and that may help.

I'm not terribly fond of the idea of changing for a while, but then again, I don't know. I do prefer to try to stay loyal. I also don't really know anything about player made clans other than that they exist. I have no idea how I would join one when the best I've been able to find, is when I go to the war room it prompts me to pick one of the four story clans (or randomize, which I may do if there isn't much difference as some say?). I'd have no idea how to join a player clan, and when the next season is released, I think maybe a story clan would be better? That is me jumping to a conclusion hmm.
04-19-2016, 03:06 AM
i have been jumping from clans with my alt to figure out who is the best at terms of chatting, interacting with people, etc. the best results were aka or aoi since midori and ki chat are most of the time dead, plus aka is rebuilding and most of the members are new just like u so u could start your gameplay with them
04-19-2016, 03:56 AM
Yeah, im also running tons of events and giveaways and all that kind of stuff for new Aka Members.

But most leaders/members are helpful with that. Aoi has a whole armory you can check items out of like a library, they're really well organized with that.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-19-2016, 04:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016 04:42 AM by aloshka.)
(04-19-2016 03:56 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Aoi has a whole armory you can check items out of like a library, they're really well organized with that.
Yeah:
http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...hp?tid=598
http://www.aoihoi.ru/azure-armory

But it's not a fund destined to buy mercenaries, but for those players, who already are in Aoi and behave at least normally. Often some trolls ask us - can you give me items for joining Aoi? "No". These items are for free for loyal players. For the sake of whole clan, not for the individual ambitions.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/