Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picking a clan advice
05-02-2016, 03:32 AM
RE: Picking a clan advice
Tongue look at sage...advertising the honoshihai clan XD...not bad for the improvement of the clan but...does she want to join? will chronos let her in? let her decide to join a clan or stay as a Ronin..don't persuade her too much..she had enough lol. Tongue

[Image: Battle.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2016, 05:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 05:46 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
I will say this once she finishes the story there won't be much content left to entertain her with or anyone so the war room is the only real entertainment after you've done Season 1 once or twice so I recommend joining a clan at some point since you get special gear and you get to participate in the war room drama and fights Big Grin and I recommend hono.now that i've gotten the recruitment part out of the way one clan i'd say don't pick which is aoi hoiru because their clan chat isn't very active when I was on my alt and a little bit because Aloshka is a douche Tongue so i'd say pick either ki sensu or aka ryu based on the story line you won't see too much of the clans to make a real opinion the manga just paints midori as the bad guy and aka ryu and aoi as the broke bitches ki sensu has a loli leader so go for ki sensu or aka ryu since thyla is a cool guy aka the red dino
05-02-2016, 06:15 AM
(05-02-2016 05:44 AM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  (...) because Aloshka is a douche Tongue (...)
But I am very sympathetic douche.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Doubtful and untrue.
05-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Both in the same time?

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-02-2016, 10:24 AM
i suppose you are right. however, there will be a lot of interesting stuff to do after the big update which I'm not sure when. if she doesn't like killing that much, I doubt she will be that useful for us. and she could always chat or duel with someone to spend time or rebirth which would be pretty boring..or afk like that old fart enenra and open a new tab.

05-03-2016, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016 02:59 AM by niconicolas.)
poor enenra.. u are hurting his feelings
05-03-2016, 07:17 AM
this is why murakami was made, to avoid all this drama, without having to be a ronin ;p
05-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Join Aoi because the chat may be empty because you are online at the wrong time but Aoi Hoiru is very heart warming and it is a very good clan base on my expriexcice(I cant spell it Tongue ).The leaders will sometime give you free oranges(mostly decent) if you are loyal and very hardworking. Sometime the chat is empty because most of the clan player are not guw at reading english and are very stupid but don't worry
Aoi is very strong Smile
in POWER
and in LOVE
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-03-2016, 10:15 AM
(05-03-2016 02:59 AM)niconicolas Wrote:  poor enenra.. u are hurting his feelings

shut up, my "twin". XD don't you dare to tell him.