Poll: Is Murakami still on par with Hono?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hono
04-27-2016, 12:47 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 01:02 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
Hono
Is it safe to say hono is officially the best clan?Now i'm not bragging so hear me out.When there was a topic about the strongest clans a few months back it went

1.Murakami/Hono
2.Aoi
3.Ki sensu
4.Midori Ken
5.Aka ryu
right?But mostly people were sure that Mura was stronger as many clan leaders have said and mura members themselves have said.Now in the event we raped mura simply put it was no contest everyday we took a sector they held their hq for one day and the next Splataroonie.Some will blame zergs but if we remove the so called zergs we still have more elite worthy members so i'd like to officially say mura should no longer be considered on par with hono we outnumber them with numbers and brute force I mean seriously a week ago we had 39 members and we're probs at 50 not gonna lie and while mura will keep saying they're noobs they can't name not one noob besides Amita and well me ._. but they just can't everyone is several times rebirthed orr can hold their own against any mura member even me Yuki rated me 6/10 and considering he considers himself 8/10 that's a pretty damn good rating so I say bump mura down they're no longer equal to us at all.Now i'm wondering if I should make a poll on this but it might cause arguements but why not I need something to do anyways.And btw I don't mean to brag but I managed to juggle Sasan 3 times in one duel that's a life accomplishment right there
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2016, 01:05 AM
RE: Hono
sasan uses hack sage senpai
04-27-2016, 01:19 AM
[Image: 796.jpg]

"Man proposes, God disposes"
04-27-2016, 01:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 01:24 AM by Thylakaleo.)
SageOfSixHaterrrrrrz

i dont see an i dont care option on this one.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
04-27-2016, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 02:01 AM by aloshka.)
(04-27-2016 12:47 AM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  1.Murakami/Hono
2.Aoi
3.Ki sensu
4.Midori Ken
5.Aka ryu
right?

Nope. Last contest 3 story clans teamed up vs Aoi to let Midori win and they failed. It wasn't normal 3 vs 1 as Aoi was limited by time (due to terrain and event placement disadvantage). We could only afford to loose 2 days in pushing for the flags. We lost 1 day and in the day before deadline blitzed all forces on 3 flags ignoring everything around. When contest ended, we could start normal 3 on 1, but Midori decided to leave and later Aka/Ki.

I think that challenge was harder for Aoi than normal 3 on 1, but we cannot be 100% sure. Other clans would also play differently.

Nevertheless, the fact is - 3 story clans teamed up vs Aoi, with prepared defence and they failed as Aoi broke through. During event we were really pissed as it was kinda unfair, especially we were pissed on our allies - Ki, but after all it brought more glory and fame to Aoi.

Would Hono be able to do the same? No.

About Hono-Murakami fight. Honoshihai won that battle, but it wasn't "rape". In fact, it wasn't even convincing win as Hono wasn't able to clear area, despite of having lot of time. Yes, Murakami was demolishing and rebuilding their HQ's, but that gave them strategic disadvantage in defending mountain, which Hono wasn't able to capture.

Yes, at the moment Honoshihai is slightly stronger than Murakami (in normal war it could be a clinch if it was reduced to 1 area battle; if we're talking about war on whole battlefield, then it depends on flags placement in specific areas and maneuvering skills of each leader). Though Honoshihai cannot be considered as elite anymore due to children, spammers, flooders and scammers they're inviting to the clan. Other clans could do the same - go to kindergarten and take all the kids, but they prefer other values. Aoi sometimes buys writ of release for elite players like idk... Kenpachi, Alucard, Yukinohime, Erevos, Natzy and exceptionally to others (we gave Kagetokiro the scroll as he was in Aoi before and he told us he left by mistake and then he scammed us). As far as I know, Murakami buys writ only and only to highly exp players or invites friends from real life.

Hono can do what they want, not my bussiness, they prefer to be stronger than qualitative and that's all. My point is: if we're talking here about raw strength than yes, Hono is stronger than Mura; but if we're talking about reputation, eliteness etc, then Hono has no start to Murakami.

About Ki-Midori-Aka.

Midori was relatively strong about month ago, when they had Cordelia, Shadow5 and Killrog. About 2 weeks ago Laxus returned, but 1 exp active players is not the same as 3 exp active players.

Aka is growing stronger day after day. Most time they're capped.

Ki is sadly regressing. Besides IMO Ki is most unstable clan in power. In friendly matches their old elite players like Tendril or Takemaru are mostly inactive. Yuuta IMO also wasn't 100% commited as he wasn't play for Ki's victory, but for Midori's (but maybe it's only my impression). Last battle Michealyw and Xolze appeared on 80th lvl, but on the other hand Ki was lacking 2 other what'shisfaces that earlier were very troublesome.

These 3 clans are more less equal, but if I HAD TO build the ladder, I would say: 1) Midori 2) Aka 3) Ki.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-27-2016, 02:09 AM
Yeah, i think Aka is approaching a point where we are near even with midori, especially in midori's regression.

Ki has taken some hard hits lately and begun falling behind a little bit, probably right on level terms with aka now, since aka is capped though, i would give a slight advantage to aka.

Aoi has less generals than hono/mura, but they are very close in that respect, as well as having a massive and highly commandable noob wall.

Coupled with the fact that they can fight over 5 hq's, instead of just 3, i put them slightly above hono/mura.

And then Hono has a little more strength overall than mura does.

The the 3 main clans.

But to be fair, we haven't seen questing wars in quite some time, mostly becausde of such a lack of people, and questing tends to be tedious anyway. So no one does it unless things get really serious. So we can't say who has the best questing force (which is half of the war) But if i were to put questing forces in order, i would say

Hono/mura
Aoi
Midori
Ki
Aka.

Now to be fair, we haven't seen any real questing wars, and aoi/hono/mura are the only clans that really have the people to keep a good questing war up, so we wont know for sure until we see that.

04-27-2016, 02:12 AM
(04-27-2016 02:09 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  So no one does it unless things get really serious.
Hahahahah, I know this feeling. xD

04-27-2016, 02:19 AM
(04-27-2016 02:12 AM)aloshka Wrote:  
(04-27-2016 02:09 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  So no one does it unless things get really serious.
Hahahahah, I know this feeling. xD

That's like, the entire state of the game right now lmao.

04-28-2016, 03:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2016 03:12 AM by aloshka.)
Btw, as I didn't enter this area with my account, can someone explain me, why Hono wasn't able to take this sector marked as "A":

[Image: 67a9a01e855dc06ca30f2136f2ba7d4c.png]

I understand that Murakami prepared defense. It could be even 50k, but it's max. They couldn't have more troops there at any moment. I'm also aware of terrain advantage, but... so?

If we're talking about clearing sector, terrain advantage doesn't matter that much as you're more focused on wiping, wiping, wiping. Strong clan should be able to clear 50k in 1 day, maybe even in few hours.

What Hono was doing in other days? They weren't able to dominate this battlefield and Murakami was clearing everything they've deployed? Naru tanked this sector? Well, it's rather impossible as according to Sage "Chronos raped Naru", same for Hijikata.

And basically I would gladly hear why Hono wasn't able to do this as according to opening post Hono, as a whole, "raped Mura"?

04-28-2016, 03:44 AM
alot of mura people were deploying there nonstop every time the hq was destroyed (i think)