Poll: Is Murakami still on par with Hono?
No
Yes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hono
04-28-2016, 09:19 PM
RE: Hono
If you wan't to know why we didn't wipe that sector is because we kept overunning the HQ and we did this for a few time but they kept destroying and rebuilding before it was overunned. So basically me personally quit on wiping out troops and just kept deploying on the HQ.

The Demon King rises the battlefield with his presence..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2016, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 12:04 AM by Azgodeth.)
for the record, we didnt have 50k on those tiles, we only had around 20-25k on each tile we controlled. with only 5 of us alive at peak times, and less the rest of the day, we managed to hold off a fair amount considering the numbers hono managed to drum up at the last minute. if they hadent gone on a recruiting rampage in the two weeks before the event things would have been more even, but as it was it was still a good fight in the end.

as aloshka points out though, if you guys hadent been so focused on trying to kamikaze off on our hq over and over again, you could have properly "raped us" and taken all our tiles off the map. instead we held those 4 corner tiles for the entirety of the event (since the hq tiles stays ours, building or no ;p)

next time it might be wise to fight less like frothing dogs let off the leash, and more like sage warriors who study the opponent and seize opportunities when they arise. but Honoshihai was still a good opponent, and we look forward to continuing to train with our esteemed allies in the future.
04-29-2016, 01:21 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 06:23 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
Chronos pulled out anyways I dunno once we won people just stopped trying it's like eh we'll beat the shit out of em until the end of the event and if they're going to rebuild the hq a million times then it's senseless we took their hq like 3 times and they kept destroying and rebuilding after 3 times Chronos called it quits and destroyed the hq and me myself just stopped attacking rebirthed and all I do is spam deploy because "ain't nobody got time for dat".
And on fighting like frothing dogs we did have orders given to us as your spying ass damn well knows but it had to get pmed because mura was thirsty with the spying but after no fighting for a bit it's only natural to go in swords swinging but on Aloshka is saying spammers (name one plis just one that spams I've yet to see one) and with Eren or Kagetokiro technically that isn't scamming he joined aoi and left Aoi because we recruited him not scamming in my book if that's the case I scammed thyla because I joined aka ryu after using Digital dudes Writ of release and then left days later wouldn't be the first time i've scammed thy either Tongue and then you say flooders(name one i've yet to see a flooder in hono)and finally children what children?

Do you know their age?What immature hono members can you name besides me and maybe Amita because hell you're worse than I am because i'm already known as a troll that starts topics that are going to start shit but i'm never serious the shit you throw around with thyla hono and other in the past makes you worst than anything I could possibly do because I have no words of sway i'm just trying to find something to do.You can't name anyone besides the 2 i named I love how people make hono out to be a ragtag clan full of the rubbish of shs but you honest to god can't name anyone besides the all famous "everytime who wants to bash hono use Sageofsixpaths" and then try and pretend that multiple people are immmature.

I won't lie i'm childish I admit it I get threatened to get kicked every week heck just yesterday Chronos threatened to kick me and I still gave him shit which made him ignore me (still ignored)Amita gets in arguements with nico and mura too but then so does Kenshiro and Nico heck lets throw in Deathreaper because he's argued in the past oh wait mamori was shit talking at the beginning of the event she must be one of the children you're talking about matter of fact most of mura has argued with us though only Fred,Me,Amita ever bother to go back at em and 3/50+ is hardly a clan full of children numbnuts though Hiji once roasted mamori in clan chat which my god was such a harsh roast I wish I screenshotted I was too busy saying OHHHHHHHHHH that's most of them Mura must be inviting kids and spammers and flooders as well or it's just you honestly can't provide better examples besides saying we're inviting every one that has their limbs and if that's the case mura has a blind man so they must be extra desperate but the way you try to insult us which in my opinion shows you just pull things out of your ass to start some shit.Stop pretending you know everything there is to know in the game like a shithead because honestly 'm sure there's not one person one this forums that gives a fuck about "what you know"like srsly the thing you said where you know more than I think is that there are shit hono members and good hono members like EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

Oh yippee you held off 3 clans could've swore hono beat aoi several times before Chronos even got on the invite rampage so therefore you're suggesting Aoi is as weak as to get beaten to a pulp by a "shell" which to be honest is an insult in its own.Ki sensu once beat Murakami,Aoi,and Aka ryu in a spar(I was in Ki at the time) where is Ki sensus rep?In the last war hono fought nearly every great clan in the game and managed to hold off well enough not to lose but come to an agreement after Enenra decided to go out with a bang.Of course you can say hono is only a former shell of what it used to be since alot of the great members are gone and whatnot which is true but you can't honestly say we invite spammers and flooders etc though Chronos invites alts into the clan which I don't unedrstand at all personally we know all of the alts down to kenshiros alt and mamoris but he keeps saying he wants them but OPSEC so you can't know anything about that Tongue though Chronos refuses to invite irosuke senpai ;-;

All in all Aloshka you're just a worthless hater who can't even insult properly because you're doing the same thing you did with Thylakaleo you throw dumbass claims around hoping they land on someone stupid enough to believe them (inviting spammers,flooders,children,and scammer bitch do you need to be slapped?)with no evidence to back it up I don't see why Ak90 keeps you in position of power he seems way to respectable for that like ou really made a topic on thyla purposely using so called "bugs because unnamed members were encouraging him to" like where do you get this shit from like really you say the most random and outlandish things and the worst part is you're dead serious when you say them XD at least when I say dumb shit it's obvious i'm trolling.
P.S I tried my best to seperate this essay but it didnt work so i'll throw in some colored letters when i feel like ituuh there's blue ._.
04-29-2016, 03:32 AM
*peeks into thread*

SMDH

*exits thread*

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2016, 06:31 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 06:57 AM by aloshka.)
(04-29-2016 01:21 AM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  Chronos pulled out anyways I dunno once we won people just stopped trying it's like eh we'll beat the shit out of em until the end of the event and if they're going to rebuild the hq a million times then it's senseless we took their hq like 3 times and they kept destroying and rebuilding after 3 times Chronos called it quits and destroyed the hq and me myself just stopped attacking rebirthed and all I do is spam deploy because "ain't nobody got time for dat".
And on fighting like frothing dogs we did have orders given to us as your spying ass damn well knows but it had to get pmed because mura was thirsty with the spying but after no fighting for a bit it's only natural to go in swords swinging but on Aloshka is saying spammers (name one plis just one that spams I've yet to see one) and with Eren or Kagetokiro technically that isn't scamming he joined aoi and left Aoi because we recruited him not scamming in my book if that's the case I scammed thyla because I joined aka ryu after using Digital dudes Writ of release and then left days later wouldn't be the first time i've scammed thy either Tongue and then you say flooders(name one i've yet to see a flooder in hono)and finally children what children?

Do you know their age?What immature hono members can you name besides me and maybe Amita because hell you're worse than I am because i'm already known as a troll that starts topics that are going to start shit but i'm never serious the shit you throw around with thyla hono and other in the past makes you worst than anything I could possibly do because I have no words of sway i'm just trying to find something to do.You can't name anyone besides the 2 i named I love how people make hono out to be a ragtag clan full of the rubbish of shs but you honest to god can't name anyone besides the all famous "everytime who wants to bash hono use Sageofsixpaths" and then try and pretend that multiple people are immmature.

I won't lie i'm childish I admit it I get threatened to get kicked every week heck just yesterday Chronos threatened to kick me and I still gave him shit which made him ignore me (still ignored)Amita gets in arguements with nico and mura too but then so does Kenshiro and Nico heck lets throw in Deathreaper because he's argued in the past oh wait mamori was shit talking at the beginning of the event she must be one of the children you're talking about matter of fact most of mura has argued with us though only Fred,Me,Amita ever bother to go back at em and 3/50+ is hardly a clan full of children numbnuts though Hiji once roasted mamori in clan chat which my god was such a harsh roast I wish I screenshotted I was too busy saying OHHHHHHHHHH that's most of them Mura must be inviting kids and spammers and flooders as well or it's just you honestly can't provide better examples besides saying we're inviting every one that has their limbs and if that's the case mura has a blind man so they must be extra desperate but the way you try to insult us which in my opinion shows you just pull things out of your ass to start some shit.Stop pretending you know everything there is to know in the game like a shithead because honestly 'm sure there's not one person one this forums that gives a fuck about "what you know"like srsly the thing you said where you know more than I think is that there are shit hono members and good hono members like EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

Oh yippee you held off 3 clans could've swore hono beat aoi several times before Chronos even got on the invite rampage so therefore you're suggesting Aoi is as weak as to get beaten to a pulp by a "shell" which to be honest is an insult in its own.Ki sensu once beat Murakami,Aoi,and Aka ryu in a spar(I was in Ki at the time) where is Ki sensus rep?In the last war hono fought nearly every great clan in the game and managed to hold off well enough not to lose but come to an agreement after Enenra decided to go out with a bang.Of course you can say hono is only a former shell of what it used to be since alot of the great members are gone and whatnot which is true but you can't honestly say we invite spammers and flooders etc though Chronos invites alts into the clan which I don't unedrstand at all personally we know all of the alts down to kenshiros alt and mamoris but he keeps saying he wants them but OPSEC so you can't know anything about that Tongue though Chronos refuses to invite irosuke senpai ;-;

All in all Aloshka you're just a worthless hater who can't even insult properly because you're doing the same thing you did with Thylakaleo you throw dumbass claims around hoping they land on someone stupid enough to believe them (inviting spammers,flooders,children,and scammer bitch do you need to be slapped?)with no evidence to back it up I don't see why Ak90 keeps you in position of power he seems way to respectable for that like ou really made a topic on thyla purposely using so called "bugs because unnamed members were encouraging him to" like where do you get this shit from like really you say the most random and outlandish things and the worst part is you're dead serious when you say them XD at least when I say dumb shit it's obvious i'm trolling.
P.S I tried my best to seperate this essay but it didnt work so i'll throw in some colored letters when i feel like it

<achievement unlocked>

Sage, Kagetokiro, Amita, Blazethagod, Niko99, Ginseishin

Mojin is alt of someone?
https://gyazo.com/12dde68fc65b555a48598b6e98db5906
https://gyazo.com/57523387969b843815cd0d4cb527b6ac

Who is Gojiraryu?

Basically you can help me by naming members of Zerg forces in Hono.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-29-2016, 07:24 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 07:32 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
huh me ginsei and blaze arent noobs >Sad and Mojin is most likely an alt that chronos invited for whatever reason and what do you mean who is gojiryu?He's a player that's a player but gimme them zerg names you know zergs but you don't niko isn't much of a noob since he's a sandan i believe not sure why you call everyone that isn't known to you a noob like ginsei is like yondan and went head to head against cordelia in light but you don't know him so he's immediately a noob?Kay then.Everyone of those people minus amita aren't noobs how do you feel?I'm not a noob so you can cut that shit.
04-29-2016, 07:31 AM
rebirths doesnt means not being a noob lol, paulos was judan if im not wrong and he never beated someone in lvl 40 while he was lvl 80
04-29-2016, 07:34 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 07:37 AM by aloshka.)
I do know him, because when he was in Ki, he asked Aoi for writ. After long consideration, we gave it to him and he left to... Hono. I threatened to him of being reported and he acted honourable as he gave it back.

10 days past and during that time:
- he begged Saskia for items and spammed trade request;
- he randomly pmed me to kill Orochi in pvp, uhm... because?
- he asked Ak90 for writ to join... Aoi;

And there are separate categories for:
- noobs;
- flooders;
- spammers;
- scammers;
- trashtalkers;

Noobs>flooders>spammers>scammers>trashtalkers without a style (because trashtalkers WITH a style are my idols)

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
04-29-2016, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016 08:02 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
Aloshka first of all you just contradicted yourself by saying he gave you the writ back though you just said he spammed Saskia which I dont believe because she ignored just a few days ago because he was spamming offers in trade so I doubt she'd take trade requests from him and not ignore him
- he randomly pmed me to kill Orochi in pvp, uhm... because?(how is this relevant i once pmed shadow to get on my account and help fight i pmed yuuta to help lvl my account for me :/)
- he asked Ak90 for writ to join...Was this before or after he joined if it was before then why does this point to him being a noob? and still havent pointed out flooders or spammers or scammers kageoktiro wasn't scamming just clan hopping at best you could've reported him all you want that isn't scamming though eren did scam back in the day though he stopped I used to give him some shit for that .-. but I like how you're trying to dodge what I said by trying to name a few noobs.
04-29-2016, 08:03 AM
https://gyazo.com/043af4b22bed9ae3ae1d29dd9ffddff7