Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Niconicolas
05-10-2016, 03:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 03:37 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
Niconicolas
When Blaze had the Password to my account he traded a helmet of mine that Pain gave to me for some purple robes and he gave it to Niconicolas.Nico knew it was him and he's now mocking me saying "You gifted it to me remember?" and "It's rude to give gifts back".I could use some help with this problem.And then Masaru muted me after I said he was being a douche for saying post it on the forums and now i'm muted for 12 full mute and I can't talk to Raijin and Masaru is probably going to ban me for "Playing the victim" so unless ingame Crow gets on and takes off the mute I can't message the only helpful kanji that gets on.Masaru just made the situation 100% worse so if someone who isn't Masaru could help me i'd appreciate it since I can no longer tell Raijin anything for half a day i could do without getting banned on top of that.
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2016, 03:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 04:39 AM by niconicolas.)
RE: Niconicolas
first, i didnt knew it was blaze (if u see our pms and our trade story, first u traded me and like 5 mins after that, u started to pm me about taking all your items AND i said no thanks)
second, its a gift son.its rude to give them back and the helm is legitly mine
and last but most important part,i will ask saskia,aloshka and kenpa if u deserve the helmet back, if they say yes, its yours, if they say no, i will keep it
05-10-2016, 03:35 AM
Aw crud balls I'm pretty sure Saskia is going to say no off the bat she hates me Aloshka and Kenpachi you're my only hope ;-;
05-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Let's make it simple :

1) When you share your password with someone, we won't do anything.
2) You created chaos in chat (via multi alts)
3) You are playing the victim again, while you deserve your punishment.
4) You seem to not understand that playing the victim/create chaos for attract attention won't work/help the situation.

That beeing said. Be really carefull on your future actions.

No longer active Kanji

[Image: admin8tn.gif]
[Image: adminmodvsuser.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Check out my personnal website. RyuKanji loved it.

Serial pranker and rickroller since 2013
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-10-2016, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 07:02 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
See that's what I mean I created "chaos" AFTER you muted me for 12 hours don't leave that out and what does that have to do with the topic at hand?If it isn't to help me there's no sense of saying that you could've said that ingame.And speak for yourself on 1. because Raijin was able to help me perfectly so when you say that I believe you're referring to yourself only.But since you're not going to be half as useful in this situation nico can just ask Kenpachi,Saskia and Aloshka but since I can't pm them since you like giving out ridicously long mutes for petty reasons they'll have to come across this topic on their own.But it sucks that after Raijin managed to get my pass changed and is going to get me back in hono and will even help get my items from my alt back to my character Nico comes out of the woodwork and shows that he has my helmet sometimes it feels like the world is working against me ;-; and one last thing stop pretending that i'm trying to get attention because that's a really stupid thing to say making a post on a guy who has my helmet isn't looking for help it's looking to get my helmet back you're the only one who goes out of their way to be super difficult so that the minute I do something you can ban me for a week or mute me for a day.Last and foremost don't tell me to make a post on the forums if you're not going to help because it's a waste of my time you said "Go make a post on the forums" but you saying that doesn't help me in the slightest.
05-10-2016, 06:52 AM
http://forums.explosivebarrel.com/showth...95#pid6895

He asked me earlier and i told him yes.

+

<random impolite comment>

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-10-2016, 07:02 AM
(05-10-2016 04:21 AM)MasaruKanji Wrote:  Let's make it simple :

1) When you share your password with someone, we won't do anything.
2) You created chaos in chat (via multi alts)
3) You are playing the victim again, while you deserve your punishment.
4) You seem to not understand that playing the victim/create chaos for attract attention won't work/help the situation.

That beeing said. Be really carefull on your future actions.

Uhm masaru can you give this special snowflake another chance to change his attitude?
Yes give back the helmet to sage.

How about I give you an advantage. Cut me anywhere you want.
05-10-2016, 07:19 AM
http://imgur.com/wCPSDwE from Sage, Masaru.
05-10-2016, 07:19 AM
now i just need the answer of saskia, her answer will decide if sage gets it back or not
05-10-2016, 08:16 AM
Saskia was just online earlier kenpachi and goldfang asked her to pm you you might want to pick someone else she isn't talking.Pick Goldfang or someone else of importance.
Thread Closed