Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Niconicolas
05-10-2016, 08:37 AM
RE: Niconicolas
(05-10-2016 08:16 AM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  Saskia was just online earlier kenpachi and goldfang asked her to pm you you might want to pick someone else she isn't talking.Pick Goldfang or someone else of importance.

no, i only care about the answer of saskia.and if i needed to choose someone else to answer for her, i wouldnt pick someone from aoi/any of your friends.
i will hold the helmet in my inv until saskia answers,so dont ya worry
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2016, 08:47 AM
She just doesnt give a damn.

And I will tell you what will be next. The more someone ignores or trashes you, the more you will respect that person, beg for attention and basically be NEEDY. That's the kind of person you are and that's the kind of relations you have with Saskia, Chronos and Hijikata.

You even started intriguing me in the way I'm trying to guess (for myself) of what kind of enviroment are you raising up. Basically it has to be cult of authority and obedience.

My present bet would be that your father is a soldier or policeman, but that's still too early to be more certain (lets say 10-15% for now).

Back to the topic: even if your helmet has, idk... 92 def, then why dont you take that kind of view that random helmet + saving the remnants of dignity worths 120def?

To be more concrete (read: dumbing my post down by next fe level to be understood): why do you still give a shit about that helmet?

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-10-2016, 09:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2016 07:04 PM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
umm are you talking about me? ._. if so i've no idea what you mean and that helmet has 92 defense and like 15something hp and I gave a old world purple robes for it that's why so it really isn't your place to ask or tell me what i should or shouldnt care about it's my helmet and I see value in it.It was mine and it was taken from me simple as that.And Saskia ignored me back in december so I basically have no relationship good or bad with her so I don't understand why that'd be relevant tbh.But if you meant nico then nvm.But srsly I see alot of stupidity in what you just said why the fuck would I just say "Oh well I guess that's just my 92 defense helmet gone"like srsly stfu if you really think I shouldn't care about it.Are you going to give me a better one?No didn't think so so therefore wtf are you telling me that I shouldn't care about the helmet for?
05-11-2016, 01:37 AM
(05-10-2016 08:47 AM)aloshka Wrote:  She just doesnt give a damn.

And I will tell you what will be next. The more someone ignores or trashes you, the more you will respect that person, beg for attention and basically be NEEDY. That's the kind of person you are and that's the kind of relations you have with Saskia, Chronos and Hijikata.

You even started intriguing me in the way I'm trying to guess (for myself) of what kind of enviroment are you raising up. Basically it has to be cult of authority and obedience.

My present bet would be that your father is a soldier or policeman, but that's still too early to be more certain (lets say 10-15% for now).

Back to the topic: even if your helmet has, idk... 92 def, then why dont you take that kind of view that random helmet + saving the remnants of dignity worths 120def?

To be more concrete (read: dumbing my post down by next fe level to be understood): why do you still give a shit about that helmet?

for me, it was never about the helmet because i could sell it in 10 seconds for something else instead of showing it to sage in all chat.its all about trolling zage zempay
05-11-2016, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2016 01:43 AM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
That's what I thought but Saskia probably isn't going to say something and I think I only 17 days left so I could use an answer soon.And the only kanji on the forums is as useless as expected smh.
05-11-2016, 05:21 AM
(05-11-2016 01:39 AM)Sageofsixexcuses Wrote:  That's what I thought but Saskia probably isn't going to say something and I think I only 17 days left so I could use an answer soon.And the only kanji on the forums is as useless as expected smh.

17 days left?
05-11-2016, 07:06 AM
(05-11-2016 01:37 AM)niconicolas Wrote:  for me, it was never about the helmet because i could sell it in 10 seconds for something else instead of showing it to sage in all chat.its all about trolling zage zempay
My post was to Sage.

https://sites.google.com/site/honoshihai/
05-12-2016, 09:10 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016 05:34 PM by Sageofsixexcuses.)
It's Resolved Nico gave the helm to Rain thinking he was going to troll me too but Rain just gave the helmet back to me so it's all cool.
03-12-2017, 04:17 AM
Dayum. This guy is just like me. *rip*
03-12-2017, 06:05 AM
(03-12-2017 04:17 AM)Goldmist Wrote:  Dayum. This guy is just like me. *rip*

To go out of your way to say Sageofsixpaths is just like you, is just a re-affirmation of everything everyone was saying about you in the other thread. You should probably try to... not... say stuff like that.

Also plz don't necro old threads for no reason.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
Thread Closed