Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
06-17-2016, 04:04 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 04:05 PM by U3sug1K3nsh1n.)
Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
so Umm yea probably my first real post but umm here we go

~recap
Aoi Hoiru are the natural enemies of the Aka Ryu as it is kinda said it the story(maybe) and once or twice I heard in the clan chat (:[]) and as the Aka are the Tengu!! we/me/Aoi are the Birds... (._.) or crow/eagle/or some strong birds Idk...
so ummm here is the two pic from the wide web(hope they are not copyrighted Tongue )
gyazo.com/49034253f77e65678f5baa40f074deb3
gyazo.com/3c0f888dafc7fcc3f210324c3d8f73c5
I am not so good with techs so pardon me if this is too cringy Big Grin
bai Gotta sleep My dad telling me.. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2016, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 04:34 PM by Centifolia.)
RE: Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
The masks were designed based on Japanese legends and folklore
Aka = Tengu
Aoi = Oni
Midori = Hanya
Ki = Lion

Aka and Aoi's story was riddled with conflict and rivalries. You can see it on the forum background right now; they are on opposing sides. Hence the Tengu vs Oni
Midori clan was built upon the jealousy and of a little official to inherit the power of the fallen shogun. Hence the mask that represents vile envy.
Ki is a powerful merchant clan who vows neutrality to all sides and just care about themselves. Hence the non-mythology mask.

Aoi and Ki are the heroes of the story whereas Aka and Midori are the villains

The masks are connected to the lore. You can't change that out of whim.

I wish we had a blindfold mask.

I am a writer who fell for Chikako's charms. I was born to win her admiration and I desire to give her the purest form of love
Current works(updatedx3)
[Image: pC3OXGq.gif]
Find all posts by this user
06-17-2016, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2016 04:43 PM by byakuya11.)
RE: Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
Quote:Aoi are the Birds... (._.) or crow/eagle/or some strong birds Idk...

So,you saw the aoi bird mask design and decided to make it happen? I think that one looks cool and should be in the game(but not as a clan mask).
Tengu were, however, originally depicted as birdlike so it wouldn't make much sense for their enemies(as you say) to have bird masks.

The Supreme verlord Of The PvP
06-17-2016, 07:37 PM
i dont like to have my lovely clan changed its mask. the design may be weird for lots of people but, it still has history behind it.

[Image: Battle.png]
06-18-2016, 01:03 AM
but what is the point of history when all the history is base on lie :v
the Aoi was suppose to be the blue bird people or something
and many people in the clan have been complaing about our ugly clan Tongue
so yea that is about it
:[]
06-18-2016, 01:23 AM
Who told you that it was meant to be the blue bird clan??

06-18-2016, 02:10 AM
I personally feel like the hoiru and midori masks are too similar to one another.

At least one of them should change a bit.

Maybe just some slight modifications to the midori mask to make it more hanya like. Some more pronounced horns, a tongue sticking out, maybe some sharper teeth. idk.

[Image: UTK87Qx.png]

http://i.imgur.com/rwc2MFh.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/BZico18.png
06-18-2016, 05:12 AM
(06-18-2016 01:23 AM)byakuya11 Wrote:  Who told you that it was meant to be the blue bird clan??

some big lvl80s from my clan
idk xD
but we are birds... I am sure about it Big Grin
06-18-2016, 06:46 AM
That bird stuff was never ever mentioned in this game. If devs intended Aoi Hoiru to be birds or whatever, they would have shown it in-game.

To me it looks like you got bored of your mask and now want to get a free new one.
You probably wouldn't be happy with Midori getting a new mask.
And we're not seeing the whole picture here, "many people complaining" doesn't really tell us much.

You should buy a custom mask ,maybe you can get a group discount.

06-18-2016, 10:55 AM
if anything is going to be a bird, it would be red, the tengu (raven demon)