Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
06-18-2016, 01:04 PM
RE: Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
(06-18-2016 02:10 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Maybe just some slight modifications to the midori mask to make it more hanya like. Some more pronounced horns, a tongue sticking out, maybe some sharper teeth. idk.

That'll make Midori mask more nasty ugly , I LIKE IT!

(06-17-2016 04:33 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  Aka and Midori are the villains

If I were the clan leader I will roleplay my clan as the bad guys, that'll take the game somewhere, not peaceful times, but places..

"Man proposes, God disposes"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 02:00 PM
RE: Fur our new Aoi clan mask and Midori as well(if there is more ideas) :angel:
(06-18-2016 01:04 PM)KevinOmsa Wrote:  
(06-18-2016 02:10 AM)Thylakaleo Wrote:  Maybe just some slight modifications to the midori mask to make it more hanya like. Some more pronounced horns, a tongue sticking out, maybe some sharper teeth. idk.

That'll make Midori mask more nasty ugly , I LIKE IT!

(06-17-2016 04:33 PM)Centifolia Wrote:  Aka and Midori are the villains

If I were the clan leader I will roleplay my clan as the bad guys, that'll take the game somewhere, not peaceful times, but places..
xD I like the way you reply KevinOmsa Tongue
it is just like one of those comments on facebooks as in
this kid is going places. Not College but places xD
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-25-2016, 11:53 AM
Yea, Thy is definitely correct, the Aoi and Midori masks are way too similar....
06-25-2016, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2016 07:50 PM by byakuya11.)
As i already said, the mask looks very nice(would like to have it) but has nothing to do with Aoi.
If you thought something along the lines blue tengu vs red tengu, i think you're wrong.

Aoi Hoiru vs Aka Ryu wasn't intended to be a part of the story more than Aoi Hoiru vs Ki Sensu or Midori Ken.
In the beginning of this game all clans were, more or less, 1 vs all. Aoi vs Aka stems from the SHS 1 and 2 which are set like 10 years after SHS: D. It was further deepened by Kongregate vs Armorgames conflict.

Take a look at this:
Straw Hat Samurai: Duels trailer

There you can see that Aoi mask is like this https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236...04a742.jpg just blue.
And from the side it should look like this http://i.imgur.com/Kf9TTwU.png .
So it's spot on.

As for Midori, eyes can't be seen in the trailer thus i can't say if in-game mask stays true to it (but devs made both, so i think it's safe to assume that it does).

Lastly, i didn't see you politely ask for a new mask, just "aoi mask is ugly,same as midori so you should change it", which i think might be understood as a "F U" to the developers of the game who decided on the design with a vision/plan in their heads.

The Supreme verlord Of The PvP
07-02-2016, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2016 12:28 PM by Kogane no kiba burūdoragon.)
A new Aoi mask designed to differentiate it from Midori would be cool but we all know that is a battle we would probably not win. Personally when things got boring we did ponder how a new mask for Aoi could look and what mythology we could tie it into. we kicked the idea around for a while and even did research.

it is not about the mask being ugly we are proud of our mask but in the end it feels like a palette swap when put beside Midori's. Color alone is not enough of a differentiating factor. Scorponox and myself can stand beside each other in the clan specific outfits complete with masks and hair and I will look like Sub-Zero while he looks like Reptile. With the Story Clans the masks should be completely different.

With all that said, Uesugi spoke upon a subject that he should not have.

07-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Well, since Illuminati is officially alive again and I'm the leader, I'm here to put in a request that the Illuminati clan mask be made a one-eyed, green triangle that engulfs the entire head.
07-03-2016, 07:13 AM
it was good and I like how you have crafted a backstory that can be added to the history of SHSD.

07-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Derp.
07-03-2016, 06:01 PM
(07-03-2016 07:13 AM)Kogane no kiba burūdoragon Wrote:  it was good and I like how you have crafted a backstory that can be added to the history of SHSD.
Thanks. The story of the masks reminded me DarkSouls series, who played remember, where the whole plot and lore of game transferred through the description of items. And here as the same happened, appeared a big story from the description only two masks.

Also, if anyone is interested I can briefly, without going into details, describe the plot of the second season in this universe.
07-03-2016, 08:44 PM
i think they already got that covered. supey dupey hip interested though.

[Image: Battle.png]